Achievements on iPad

LextarLextar Registered Users 4 Posts
Anyone know how to get the achievements in game centre for iPad, the like of pistolers... Kill 1000 with pistol. Doesn't seem to work for me?

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    That achievement I believe is only with the first pistol (the first gun) u get . Not just any pistol. Same thing goes with the others. It's a specific gun not any shotgun, laser, etc
    IMG%5D
  • LextarLextar Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks. Confirmed that you need to use whippersnapper pistol to get pistolers award. Anyone know what to use for others? I only have coin weapons hence both shotguns I have don't contribute to the shot gunner :(
    I will check it out right now and will be back shortly with the answer
    IMG%5D
    For the Rifle man achievment you will need to use the Gauss rifle
    gauss.png

For the pistoleer it's the whippersnappers
    pistoleer.png

For the others there might be a bug that won't let you unlock/receive that achievement like it did for me. No one has posted a working gun for the other achievements. Some might not be achievable so try getting those 2 first if you haven't already then try getting the others
    IMG%5D
  • LextarLextar Registered Users 4 Posts
    Gauss rifle ain't working either and that already got gold star rating
    :( only got pistoleer one so far. Although I guess Game Center awards bugged all over the shop. Issue with other games too. My omega award ain't registered too despite complete Cerberus prime revolution 10.
    Yea it been happening since a long time ago with the gun bros 1 . And it's alway the achievements that has to do with getting 100 kills with a certain gun . Except pistoleer which it strange
    IMG%5D