Glu coins

Whit00devilWhit00devil Registered Users 15 Posts
Ive been playing this game for a week now but i see now that its impossible to win without putting money in it

Comments

• obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Ive been playing this game for a week now but i see now that its impossible to win without putting money in it

There is a common frustration in the community for this, and we're not sure if it'll be addressed in any way, but there are some things you should be aware of:

1) Where are you at in your progress? Keep playing the waves to get coins and Glu credits to upgrade. It's slow, but it works.
    2) There are lots of cheaters out there. There are some easy/common ways to hack the game to that players can get virtually unlimited credits for upgrading.
    3) Be careful who you attack when you try to collect an artifact. Look at their power rating (click on the ? icon) before attacking and look at how they got their power rating. If they have heroes that are 1,000+ then they likely have cheated or otherwise spent a lot of money on the game.
    4) Complete the TapJoy offers to get free Glu credits for upgrading. There are lot of free ones that you can do and some that don't cost a lot of money for things you might normally need. For instance, everyone could use cheaper car insurance, so why not complete those offers just for a free quote? In fact, I did this and it wound up saving me a lot of money!
  • Whit00devilWhit00devil Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thanks for this usefull info i do those free coins things but that is very slow also i didnt know that you can check power before attacking.
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    Thanks for this usefull info i do those free coins things but that is very slow also i didnt know that you can check power before attacking.
    A nice way to earn coins for me still is Lil' Kingdom. It takes a while to get into, and is actually quite time-consuming later on, but it gives quite a lot of glu coins.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    nagoyah wrote: »
    A nice way to earn coins for me still is Lil' Kingdom. It takes a while to get into, and is actually quite time-consuming later on, but it gives quite a lot of glu coins.

Cross-game coin farming only works for folks on Android (just as a caveat to any iOS users reading this).
    There are some easy/common ways to hack the game to that players can get virtually unlimited credits for upgrading.
    Also, just as a warning cheating/hacking as a tactic for game play is prohibited and accounts found cheating will be handled accordingly.
  • kulalantikoykulalantikoy Registered Users 5 Posts
    Can I exchange silver coins to gold? Where can I use the silvers?
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Can I exchange silver coins to gold? Where can I use the silvers?

It's pretty common to end up with a lot of silver. You can't exchange silver coins for gold though.
  • darkbat69darkbat69 Registered Users 2 Posts

Believe me, I used to think like you. but then I find a way to legally own glu coins. Play and play and play multiplayer.
    Soul is the key. when you feel its ok to fight others, upgrade soul jar in first priority then double soul owned in combat then rate, then use your glu coins wisely.

How to collect soul. find Some single play wave, some of may easy and full of drops. like spider lady and the zomie cut in half while damaged (better without curruptor and air units). they may spawn multiple drops. bring your lucky charm and slay. Good luck
    Zato in an ylevel may have a high chance to block range attack and even Curruptors Magic Beam!!
  • deanishdeanish Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have no glu coin how to play this game