Hunchback gun

jds8585jds8585 Registered Users 28 Posts
Is it worth it to trade in my spitfires and thumper DX9 for the Hunchback?
I'm not sure, since the Hunchback has the same rate of fire as the spitfires and it deals 400 more damage.

Let me know what you guys think, also add me to gamespy: jds8585

:p
Level 65 Dragon Slayer. Favorite weapons: Dragon Bane, Mystic Axe, Vile Sickle Swords.

Comments

• felixkun220felixkun220 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Definitely worth it, the hunchback is awesome, although the spitfires are also very good
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    I think it depends on your strategy. All pistols increase your movement speed by a fair amount, while chain gun-type weapons decrease your speed by a small amount. If your strategy involves kiting the enemies around the map with lots of mobility, the pistols are a good trade off. However, if you prefer blasting everything before it reaches you, the Hunchback is one of the best weapons in the game.
  • TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    While I haven't set it up in any scientific fashion to make a thorough comparison, I've noticed in some limited comparisons that the DX9 Thumper seems to take down large enemies quicker than the Hunchback for me. The DX9 has explosive shells where the Hunchback doesn't, so perhaps it depends upon the range of the enemy.

Just something I thought I'd add.
  • Digital12Digital12 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Spitfires are #1 weapon in game. Upgraded to ab 4000hp they are devastating
    So I guess that means, judging by jds8585's initial question that Android users can see the stats of the guns. At least on my iOS device, the only information available about the gun is "power". Would that be correct?
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    If android can do that i want to on my iphone ipad and iphone :( . It would be good to see what gun you would rather prefer. Lile some people lile more rate of dire and some like more damage .

Also a quick question . I wanted to use the mantis and while using it i noticed it fires explosive shells plus it never over heats. Is that normal for the fun to shoot bullets that explode on impact against walls and enemies?
    IMG%5D
  • jds8585jds8585 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Yes, the thumper DX9 has slightly explosive bullets too, but it has limited range, over heats and doesn't have semi spread.

Thumper is still one of my favorite guns though :p
    Level 65 Dragon Slayer. Favorite weapons: Dragon Bane, Mystic Axe, Vile Sickle Swords.
    jds8585 wrote: »
    Yes, the thumper DX9 has slightly explosive bullets too, but it has limited range, over heats and doesn't have semi spread.

Thumper is still one of my favorite guns though :p

Same here. Even though my standard is the Hunchback and Sharkettes, I still go back and try the ol' Thumper every now and again. It's explosive bullets seem to take down enemies faster that the Hunchback ... sometimes.