Gold Cataclysm X4 & Gold Kraken

MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
I readed yesterday that they're the same of the normal ones but cheaper. And sadly....they were a promotion. Will we ever see them again? Considering the challenges i suppose that a lot of people is still playing Gun Bros.

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Very very very slim chance of happening. Gun bros 2 was released and I think they will be focusing a lot more on their new games rather than old ones. Btw the gold looks great. Krakens beam color is yellow along with the bullets instead of green cant remember what the gold cataclysm was like but I have both and they are very useful
    IMG%5D
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Sadly, as Kush said,,,,,I don't think there will be much more going on with the original Gun Brothers. Who knows though. I still see sales going for the original Frontline Commando, so maybe they will throw those gold weapons back up for us Gun Brother die hards!!! Maybe when they see there is still an interest for them, they will put them back out for a weekend offer.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I remember seeing someone have the gold kraken and since I don't play gb1 for about a week I had no idea that sale went on so the person is old see I would tell me and call them all hackers . I even ended up looking on google how to get gold kraken. That was back when I first got my device. Then I saw I missed the sale. I rated the game 5 starts in the store because I love gb1 and ask in it to please put the sale on for one day or weekend . I missed the sale . Then amazingly a week later they added it back. I acted like "the gaming gods have heard my wishes"
    IMG%5D