Options

New start question

Sooo currently i have all premiums but hardly spended coins on skill points, so i was wondering if i were to reset my progression if i would keep my premium characters ? And f not is it possible that even if i do reset my progression that Glu costumer support can restore this ?

Comments

• Options
    CaramelCaramel Registered Users 2 Posts
    I would like to know the answer to this to
  • Options
    JjinzoJjinzo Registered Users 3 Posts
    yes someone reply to this please? I have another 1200 bought gems in my account but would like to start all over again before spending more money. as i know i missed a couple levels of double stat point and my hero will never be the strongest it can be. some replies?

i messaged to moderator privately but still no reply.
  • Options
    scape211scape211 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hey guys - Im not totally sure on an answer to this, but i did see this thread from earlier:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?3800-Is-there-a-way-to-clear-an-account

Basically it sounds like if you have Glu credits in your bank, you would keep them. However, if your game is gem based or you have already bought characters, im not sure if it would. I have a feeling it wouldn't remember that since its not directly tied to a glu account like their credits are. Hope that helps some. I would agree that it would be nice to hear an official word though...
  • Options
    JjinzoJjinzo Registered Users 3 Posts
    i got the 3 premium characters bought in my save though. would they disappear if I start new? I don't mind losing the gems used for double skill points this save, as i'm ok with paying it again in new save but if my 3 paid heroes will have to disappear too, that'd be too much of a cost and unfair in my opinion. thats why i haven't tried these suggested steps yet as it should come from directly the game developers. i think? haha thanks for the link though. i did see it too previously
  • Options
    SylkeCherubSylkeCherub Registered Users 26 Posts
    Do they even read these forums? Seems like I see a ton of unanswered questions. I really like this game, but I'm getting close to ditching it due to frustration. Too many things are wrong with the game and Glu doesn't seem to give a rip.
  • Options
    COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    Jjinzo wrote: »
    i got the 3 premium characters bought in my save though. would they disappear if I start new?
    Yes. All would disappear except Glu credits on Android.:(
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Do they even read these forums? Seems like I see a ton of unanswered questions. I really like this game, but I'm getting close to ditching it due to frustration. Too many things are wrong with the game and Glu doesn't seem to give a rip.

We read your posts and reply when we have an answer; otherwise we relay your questions to the dev teams and they reply when they can. For more on that: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?2019-Why-hasn-t-an-Admin-answered-my-question-yet