Party Level

chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
Think somebody mentioned that this has some effect on the game?

If this does have an effect. Is it only the combined level of the party that is playing?

Comments

• 08nolanni08nolanni Registered Users 2 Posts
    I found some levels I reply through (can't finish some stages past 2/4) Are actually harder the second time.

Yet I'm a higher level + better gear :S
  • Graz73Graz73 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I would like to know how this works too. I always thought it was my aggregate party level, e.g. The total of all of my characters. There is a big problem with that though, in that the more characters I've got, the harder it becomes.

My level 25 Brynna would be adding a bunch of levels of difficulty, but not helping if she is not in the current party.

If that is correct, it would be better to recruit as few characters as possible and only level up 4 of them all the way.
  • COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    Graz73 wrote: »
    I would like to know how this works too. I always thought it was my aggregate party level, e.g. The total of all of my characters.
    It do works like this. You can observe heroes stats - they increase when party level grows up
  • Graz73Graz73 Registered Users 11 Posts
    COBOK, of course leveling up makes your characters a little tougher, but does it make the enemies tougher too?
  • robp4probp4p Registered Users 8 Posts
    Agree that it is the total of all your character's level. I haven't noticed the enemies getting harder as I level up, quite the opposite since my characters are now stronger and will one-hit enemies from earlier sections.

When both my healers are training I make a game out of going back and replaying earlier content to see what level of mission I can complete without any healing ;)
  • COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    robp4p wrote: »
    Agree that it is the total of all your character's level. I haven't noticed the enemies getting harder as I level up, quite the opposite since my characters are now stronger and will one-hit enemies from earlier sections.

The same thing. They made mobs easier during updates. Never seen that something got harder
  • LillwaldoLillwaldo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Think your just playing a more advance level. Or you talking about the same levels...?
  • CandleCandle Registered Users 13 Posts
    Party level increases your whole teams damage and hit points. Another words, the higher, the stronger you are.
  • DenBlueDenBlue Registered Users 3 Posts
    Candle wrote: »
    Party level increases your whole teams damage and hit points. Another words, the higher, the stronger you are.

Candle is right. If you increase party level, your all heroes will increase their HP.
    But i think damage and defense all depends on gear nothing else.
    So what benefit from each hero level up ? i believe only skill point increasing.
    From this conclusion, low level hero increases their level may help whole team than high level hero.
    (Because low level hero levels up easier)
    If you find you are struck on some fight, you may try to increase party level to increase hero HP by increasing low level hero.

I can prove it because I have a level 1 hero with the best gear and strong as level 31 hero.
    However, level 31 hero still have powerful skill with more skill point spent.
  • scape211scape211 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Agree with DenBlue - I have some low levels with high gear and they can hold their own. This game relies on gear and therefore relies on forking over money since gear drops typically too late to count for anything :(
  • SylkeCherubSylkeCherub Registered Users 26 Posts
    Every 5 party levels your players gain 20 hit points. Patience is truly the virtue in this game. You will save a lot of money if you don't get inpatient and start spending money on instant gratification.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    As other mention on you gain 20hp for every 5party levels you gain but you also gain 2attack as well. Not a ton but when you are party lvl 350 ou gain an extra 140 damage. Compared to the lvl 6 blue items ou get that almost doubles it.