Heroes of Destiny gets an update! New features in v1.1!

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
What's New in Version 1.1.0
► Simultaneous hero training – You asked, we deliver! Thank you for your feedback!
► Daily Bonuses – Get cool stuff like Gems and rare gear for FREE!
► Mystery Chests – Try your luck to win cool gear for your heroes and other prizes!
► iCloud support – Save your games to iCloud. Swap game sessions between iOS devices!
► Improved gameplay balance.
► Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance optimizations.

Update today to start earning daily prizes!
iOS: http://bit.ly/12QrnAR
Android: http://bit.ly/ZLHJGW

Comments

• ncexnycncexnyc Registered Users 7 Posts
    I've seen the Daily Bonuses since this weekend as well as the Mystery Chests. Didn't notice the simultaneous hero training, but will check it out tonight when I get home from work.
  • dylan0248dylan0248 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Will not work after update. help!
  • Aodjinn61Aodjinn61 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Felmor is terribly bugged. When you use his howl to taunt all enemies he is taking double damage instead of 50% damage. Unplayable
  • psilophipsilophi Registered Users 2 Posts
    Takes 15 mins to load instead of 1 min, on galaxy s3. Unplayable. Happens every time I try to start the game.
  • psilophipsilophi Registered Users 2 Posts
    wont load at all now, even after restarting phone and force quitting app.
  • dylan0248dylan0248 Registered Users 3 Posts
    figured out the loading problem would not load at all then I moved the game to my sd card cleaned up space on the phone storage and works just fine, also I think putting your phone in airplane mode helps(mine still works without it being off)! Try that if it doesn't work try turning everything on your phone off (wifi, Bluetooth, ect..) and closing all other apps but I think the large update is just too much for low memory, should defiantly work with the s3 users because i'm using the galaxy blaze. Update is great! Just wish training times would have been reduced and gave more opportunities to earn glu credits.
  • AlkonAlkon Registered Users 3 Posts
    Aodjinn61 wrote: »
    Felmor is terribly bugged. When you use his howl to taunt all enemies he is taking double damage instead of 50% damage. Unplayable

Yes, its unplayable at this moment. Pls fix this soon