Options

Help for a noob plz

Beejman6Beejman6 Registered Users 5 Posts
Hello all! I'm only a couple of days into the game and I feel kind of stuck without spending real $... I read about you all have tons of explodium and I'm not sure the best way of going about getting it. I'm a level 17 and am using guns with 240 and 289 Dmg. I can usually get about 1k explodium per endless mission. Any suggestions??

Comments

• Options
    TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    Hello Beejman6 and welcome to the forums :)

The last mission on the last level (Mission 5 of Bro-Sport) gives up to 15,000 Xplodium per run. Comparing that to an Endless run of equal time, I think the mission provides more. Ignoring that, if you wish to last longer in Endless mode, you need to get your HP up. The quickest way to do that is to play missions and finish armor sets.

It's not overly difficult to finish all of the missions without paying money. You can continually upgrade your weapons as you obtain more Xplodium, and the higher the missions and levels you do, the more Xplodium you receive. Having a few powerful Bros to assist you will help tremendously.

That's the way I did it anyway: missions and no money spent. Paying for WarBucks is only necessary if you want to a) short-cut the process of finishing all of the missions or b) be competitive with the highest scores in Endless mode. And if you wish to be up with the best of the Endless mode scores, you will have to spend a LOT of money to get there.
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    add some gun bros to your list, they can help you out greatly.. lots of bro's out there have strong guns.. goto game centre to get list of bros on the iphone and androids have them on gamespy or face book

if your on android get gunbros 1, and eternity warriors 2maybe some other games such as deer hunt and heros of destiny to to get more glu coins. Daily login gives you rewards, maybe in 2 weeks can get 200 glu coins. Play eternity warriors 2 multiplayer and look for boss rush 2 or 3, they give you glu coins, or is it gold rocks that looks like glu coins? .. just dont quit when you die
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Beejman6 wrote: »
    Hello all! I'm only a couple of days into the game and I feel kind of stuck without spending real $... I read about you all have tons of explodium and I'm not sure the best way of going about getting it. I'm a level 17 and am using guns with 240 and 289 Dmg. I can usually get about 1k explodium per endless mission. Any suggestions??

If you want to add some bros to your brotherhood I will give you the link of a few threads in this forum which are designed to give you gamecenter/gamespy names for bros that you can add. Since you did not say which device you play on, apple or android, I will post for both if them. Below are the links to the threads

These are link for the threads to add gamecenter users for gun bros 2 users (2 links for now):

First thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?2765-Update-Gun-Bros-2-Brotherhood-Game-Center-Usernames

Second thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?661-Gun-Bros-2-Brotherhood-Game-Center-Usernames

This is a link for android/gamespy users (one link for now)

First link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1751-Android-User-Names
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Beejman6Beejman6 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    No problem at all . If you have any questions i would be glad to assist you
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ChicagoEMSChicagoEMS Registered Users 22 Posts
    If @beejman6 is a noob then I'm a still an embryo!!! Lol need bros too! All fun guys!
  • Options
    groundcontrolgroundcontrol Registered Users 1 Posts
    ChicagoEMS wrote: »
    If @beejman6 is a noob then I'm a still an embryo!!! Lol need bros too! All fun guys!

hehe. embryo. funny. :D
  • Options
    ChicagoEMSChicagoEMS Registered Users 22 Posts
    What levels do you guys recommend to find armor and gain HP. I have all mk1 armor working on mk2 but can't find? Need suggestions... HP too low to fight in levels 6 and 7. Recommendations welcomed! Keep shooting!!!