Hello.. Is anyone there?

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
Why is the forum for this game so empty. No posts at all. I have played this game and doesn't seem like everyone should just avoid it. Not one of the best glu games out there but I'm sure it's not the worse. Anyone else would like to give their opinions on this game?
IMG%5D

Comments

• MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    I didn't finish the game but i played it enough to buy the best equipment buyable with in-game money and looks likes there isn't any secret or particular thing that needs to be discussed. You just have to play and memorize the enemy's attacks.
    It's more about player's skills than about knowledge and this is maybe why the forum it's empty.
  • killer5killer5 Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's a good game when i play it.......
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Maragost wrote: »
    I didn't finish the game but i played it enough to buy the best equipment buyable with in-game money and looks likes there isn't any secret or particular thing that needs to be discussed. You just have to play and memorize the enemy's attacks.
    It's more about player's skills than about knowledge and this is maybe why the forum it's empty.

You may be right but not a single post in here so i just wanted to ask where everyone was at
    IMG%5D
  • rich2912rich2912 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im here now what up
  • l doggggl dogggg Registered Users 3 Posts
    its a good game i like it