Lava dive armor

NOLABUBNOLABUB Registered Users 20 Posts
I JUST GOT THE LAVA DIVE BODY FROM BRO ON BRO ACTION!! I forgot to take a picture tho... Sry! I was trying to get Badlands and I got it from a gold chest!

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    NOLABUB wrote: »
    I JUST GOT THE LAVA DIVE BODY FROM BRO ON BRO ACTION!! I forgot to take a picture tho... Sry! I was trying to get Badlands and I got it from a gold chest!

Happy to hear that :) wish you luck on your quest to find the other armors you are looking for . Keep trying and im sure you will get it . Just re-do missions where the armor is found and you will surely find it
    IMG%5D
  • NOLABUBNOLABUB Registered Users 20 Posts
    Just got the lava dive legs from Hired Gun. I didn't even know this gear dropped!
    The game always surprises us haha :p
    IMG%5D
  • TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    Same here: as to not knowing it dropped. After the update, I would have played 20 missions on Hired gun and Bro on Bro and never saw a single piece of Lava Dive armor.
    Teflonicus wrote: »
    Same here: as to not knowing it dropped. After the update, I would have played 20 missions on Hired gun and Bro on Bro and never saw a single piece of Lava Dive armor.

They are always making changes to the game and they try to make the game better and more exciting for us so they maybe would add something new every update . Some times add mods or armor to another location :p to trick us all
    IMG%5D
    Woot, got hat and finished set :]
    Woot, got hat and finished set :]

Good :D now go find another set and become the best bro in the world!!!
    IMG%5D
    I finally got ONE piece of the Lava Dive set! Yey! I got the chest armour. I also got the Badlands pants, so all that's left to get now are Lava Dive helm & pants, Boomer armor, and Renegade pants.

(Before losing my progress at the update, I went from level 36 to 39.5, almost solely through missions, and didn't receive a single piece of X armour that I didn't already have. The only X item I did get was a mod. After losing progress and doing level 36 to 39.5 again, I received 5 new pieces of X armour.)
    I finally got ONE piece of the Lava Dive set! Yey! I got the chest armour. I also got the Badlands pants, so all that's left to get now are Lava Dive helm & pants, Boomer armor, and Renegade pants.

(Before losing my progress at the update, I went from level 36 to 39.5, almost solely through missions, and didn't receive a single piece of X armour that I didn't already have. The only X item I did get was a mod. After losing progress and doing level 36 to 39.5 again, I received 5 new pieces of X armour.)

LOL wow, makes you think they should increase the drop rate :P. All i have left is the boomer pants and the badlands hat BUT I KEEP GETTING X ITEMS I ALREADY HAVE :[ I got the lava dive chest, badlands pants and the crimson ninja hat twice.....
    LOL wow, makes you think they should increase the drop rate :P. All i have left is the boomer pants and the badlands hat BUT I KEEP GETTING X ITEMS I ALREADY HAVE :[ I got the lava dive chest, badlands pants and the crimson ninja hat twice.....

Thanks for the invite, by the way. :)

Hehe. I know the feeling of getting the same X item over and over. The only thing worse than that is doing mission 5 of Bro-Sport 5 times and not getting a single gold crate! -And it seems to take ages to complete that mission with the vanilla Hunchback and Sharkettes.

After my first go at levels 36-39.5 and getting nada in the way of new X armour, I was thinking that they had reduced the drop rate with the introduction of update 1.2.1. Then, after my progress went back to 36 with update 1.2.2, I kept playing missions and although it was slow for a while, I got a few new items up to level 38. After that, I seem to be getting a new item almost every day. This confirms to me my belief that it's a random thing with the gold crates and getting new X armour: Sometimes you'll have a long dry patch, and then the next thing you know, it's pouring new X items. The dry patches suck though!

P.S. Something kind of strange happened just now. Before you invited me as a Bro, I was on 7,500HP. I accepted your invite and then had a look in my brotherhood to see that you were on 8,500 HP or so. I thought to myself, "if only I had those bloody Renegade pants, I could finish off playing Bro-Apocalypse and Bro-Sport AND be much closer to his HP!" Then I loaded up Mission 3 of Bro-Sport, got three gold crates, and the third one held ... Renegade pants! Whoopee! I was stunned. Been trying to get those stupid, ugly pants for months now.

Edit: (Sorry for the length of this.) I'm not quite up to your HP yet. I'm only 8,492. I have the Boomer armor and Lava Dive pants and helm to go. Oh, and I don't have the FRAGGED helm :(
    Yay good for you teflon. Hope everything's been ok and that your enjoying the game . Mayne we could play a game sometime if you want
    IMG%5D
    Thanks for the invite, by the way. :)

Hehe. I know the feeling of getting the same X item over and over. The only thing worse than that is doing mission 5 of Bro-Sport 5 times and not getting a single gold crate! -And it seems to take ages to complete that mission with the vanilla Hunchback and Sharkettes.

After my first go at levels 36-39.5 and getting nada in the way of new X armour, I was thinking that they had reduced the drop rate with the introduction of update 1.2.1. Then, after my progress went back to 36 with update 1.2.2, I kept playing missions and although it was slow for a while, I got a few new items up to level 38. After that, I seem to be getting a new item almost every day. This confirms to me my belief that it's a random thing with the gold crates and getting new X armour: Sometimes you'll have a long dry patch, and then the next thing you know, it's pouring new X items. The dry patches suck though!

P.S. Something kind of strange happened just now. Before you invited me as a Bro, I was on 7,500HP. I accepted your invite and then had a look in my brotherhood to see that you were on 8,500 HP or so. I thought to myself, "if only I had those bloody Renegade pants, I could finish off playing Bro-Apocalypse and Bro-Sport AND be much closer to his HP!" Then I loaded up Mission 3 of Bro-Sport, got three gold crates, and the third one held ... Renegade pants! Whoopee! I was stunned. Been trying to get those stupid, ugly pants for months now.

Edit: (Sorry for the length of this.) I'm not quite up to your HP yet. I'm only 8,492. I have the Boomer armor and Lava Dive pants and helm to go. Oh, and I don't have the FRAGGED helm :(

XD np, glad I gave you a bit of luck there :P
    Been going at bro on bro action/hired gun FOREVER, lots of dry patches, like you said :[ BUT YEA, its great to finally be done w/ bro-pocalypse and bro-sport, huh :D I see you are celebrating with the renegade stuff as well ^_^... I think it's little things like this that the game is all about :)
    Yay good for you teflon. Hope everything's been ok and that your enjoying the game . Mayne we could play a game sometime if you want

Thanks, Kush :) I would enjoy that. I worry that there might be a bit of lag though with us being on opposite sides of the world. I have some work ahead of me for the next few days, but would like to give it a go.
    XD np, glad I gave you a bit of luck there :P
    Been going at bro on bro action/hired gun FOREVER, lots of dry patches, like you said :[ BUT YEA, its great to finally be done w/ bro-pocalypse and bro-sport, huh :D I see you are celebrating with the renegade stuff as well ^_^... I think it's little things like this that the game is all about :)

I gave the Renegade set a little bit of a go. It was fun, and I completely agree about the little things in this game. I tend to do that with each set I finish--try it out. Soon after, I went back to the tried and tested refrigerator suit though--it's become my "lucky suit". I only just read through all the suit descriptions today. Some of them are quite amusing.

Has anyone else noticed the movie "America FY" is a reference to?
    Ok hope we dont lag and are able to have fun playing the game. Have missed hearing about you . Hope everything going great for you
    IMG%5D