Options

Android NOT fixed after latest update

I'm still having random problems getting into multiplayer and attacking. This time it seems to happen when I go to "Recover" or "Defend" an item. Anyone else? Should we open support tickets?

Comments

• Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    I'm still having random problems getting into multiplayer and attacking. This time it seems to happen when I go to "Recover" or "Defend" an item. Anyone else? Should we open support tickets?

Is anyone else having this problem? Obsidian, you can definitely submit a ticket, but I can escalate it more quickly if many people are seeing the issue.
  • Options
    samuraijacksamuraijack Registered Users 19 Posts
    I get notices to defend, and nothing happens when tapping the artifact. Nit even the empty gate start screen.
  • Options
    Johnny9toesJohnny9toes Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am definitely having similar problems. My soul jar is full, but I can't recover anything or attack to get any artifacts... PLEASE help! On the new samsung galaxy 3
  • Options
    shiboshibo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yup, just had that happen today when defending.. It freezes, just like it used to before the update. The problem is that it doesn't happen every time, it's just kinda random.