SHHHH!! I"m hunting for crows!!!! (trying to at least haha)

shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
Okay... I have started a thread about this subject before, but I am still zero on my "shoot 3 crows" challenge. I need some clues here on if there is any special places to look, or certain times (like when you hear them 'caw caw' ). So please any information would be greatly appreciated. I know the obvious about how it has to be an outside mission, so we can pass that one up lol. And some wonderful player posted a picture of one, but I wasn't able to see it very well.

1-Is there any certain areas on the outside missions to look? Favorite pecking places, like in the alley? near helicopter, munching dead bodies? etc???????

2-Is there anything that attracts them? Being quiet? Anything else?

3-Do they appear on the ground or air? If so, which is the best place to look?

As you can see, I am getting desperate here. I am almost complete with the game until they come out with an update (which I hope is very soon), and have not yet seen a single crow, although I hear them all the time. They either flew off of my device, or I am totally missing them all together. I have literally spent over an hour on more than once occasion on a mission looking for the darned things. I've hidden out by the vans or fire engines with my scoped rifle and looked everywhere using the scope, and nothing. It's pretty cool though when I take a shot at a body leaning up against a car and the blood comes spraying out. Awesome special effects in this game. I welcome any help in this hunt for crows!!!!! Thanks fellow zombie hunters!
;)
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Always appear in the beginning of a match and on the ground, will also appear across the other side of map when initiating 3rd civilian antenna array. I have only gotten two during one match. Three hmmmm.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • aryacebearyacebe Registered Users 1 Posts
    Any spesific place to kill the crows? I try to find in the beginning of the game and I cant find them :(
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Crows ... you will find them in open areas. Here are places to check.

- Near the helicopters and open areas near the gas station
    - alleys but they are difficult to notice in dark areas
    - flying in the air: have the sniper rifle handy

If you do go crow hunting, I suggest you go for stages where you collect crates - that why you dont worry about a survivor tagging you.

I have normally killed two to three crows and in some good instances even four.

FYI. I'm back and I miss you all my friends
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    What's really cool is you can shoot them in mid air also and watch the feathers float to the ground ;-).
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Yeah but dont bother using the crossbow. Waste of time. And to think this weapon has the best accuracy in the game.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.