Daily challenge

nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
I'm sure I can't be the only one, but ever since I've been doing the daily challenges, which is at least every day for the past what, 2-3 months or maybe even more, I've NEVER had a golden ally from the mystery boxes.

I currently own two golden allies, but I got them from buying the boxes, and I'm really not going to waste 10 credits every single time trying get the golden allies, not to mention buying them for a sick amount of credits.

And really, getting silver coins from the boxes?! Is the system broken or something, because if it 'spins' I come across all sorts of great rewards, but I only seem to be getting the shitty ones, like tag-team and power charms as well as silver coins.

Comments

• LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    yeah for a while I wasn't getting any golden allies, but yesterday I did the daily challenge and got panzer samurai, and about 2 weeks ago, I got the golden farmer ally. I believe the new updates as made the chances increase, because before then, I only got ONE golden ally since I first downloaded the game.
  • shiboshibo Registered Users 7 Posts
    LOL. I was thinking the opposite.. I got 2 golden allies total from my first 5 boxes, and I've gotten none from my last 20 or so.
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    First off, you're not the only one to notice the "system" sucks. If I spend 10 credits I should at least get something worth spending the credits. It reminds me of booster packs for Magic the Gathering: you spend $4 to buy a pack, but even if you don't get the killer awesome card at least you get a ton of cards that make up for the $4 you spent. And yes, it's infuriating that coins become useless very early on in the game yet they're included in Mystery Boxes.

Second, it's really a crap shoot on when you can get a golden ally. In the 3 months I've been playing I've got 2 golden allies and so has my girlfriend. So I imagine the odds seem about normal. I recommend that you don't ever buy a mystery box.

The one thing I think that ruined the system even further was allowing people to purchase the golden allies. Now the cheaters/hackers/buyers can just go buy all their golden allies. If a game is going to be free, it needs to be free in a way that makes it appealing and viable for non-paying people to be contenders.