Update Problems

Been playing for about 6 weeks now and really enjoying the game. Have recently installed the 1.11 update and all seemed fine. The Blue Arrow mission indicator seems a good idea. As of 3 days ago I've not be able to play the game however :(

Whenever I open the app it comes up with a 'Downloading resources' screen, and a get a message saying 'Connecting to the download server'. The progress bar never increases, although the counter does go down from 60 mins to 55 or so and then just restarts. I get a message saying something along the lines of "Download paused. Test a website in browser".

Any suggestions on how to fix this? I'm at party level 180 and really don't want to have to start again.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm running the Android version on my Galaxy S2, with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4.

Comments

• Morari15Morari15 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Estou com esse mesmo problema!!! Fica baixando essa atualização de 60 minutos e quando termina o dowload ele volta desde o inicio e eu não consigo entrar no jogo, ja gastei creditos neste game e não quero perder minhas conquistas como resolver este problema??