Options

Mines that give crystals

tangoraventangoraven Registered Users 42 Posts
If you have proceeded late in the game, you probably don't need money as much as you need crystals, especially rubies and shooting stars.

I suggest that mines can give crystals instead of just gold. This can be done in several ways or even a combination of them. Some suggested methods:

1. Convert some of the higher level mines to give amber, amethyst, emerald, ruby and shooting star exclusively. The higher the mine level, the better grade of crystal.

2. All of the mines give gold but occasionally, say 20-30% of the time, instead of gold, you get one random gem. The higher the mine level, the better the chances of a high grade gem.

3. Mines give gold when their cooldown meters reach zero. Why not implement that whenever a cooldown meter goes to zero, another cooldown is started and the reward is upgraded to a single gem instead. That way, if you want gems, its a tradeoff by getting less gold.

4. Have the new mine in south lerona reward in a random number of gems, with a random grade given each time.

Comments

• Options
    BonesIIIBonesIII Registered Users 12 Posts
    Great ideas, especially 3. Or just have a gem mine. Really this could all be solved if they tookmaway the ridiculously low success rates at higher upgrade levels. Could have options to use more resources to get better success rate. Max 50-75% seems fair at higher levels. Although this would take away a money making option for them via the gem 100% option. Based on what ive seen thus far, these developers are more concerned with money than fair and balanced gameplay options.
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Great idea. As mentioned in many other threads in end game the real bottle neck is ruby and falling stars to get your end game hear maxed as the percentage is 5-10% chance with a very large amount of materials needed.