Options

I've lost interest. What motivates you to play?

obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
I've lost interest in this game, yet I'm holding out that someday it might change and it'll get good again. When I was first playing, it was challenging and I was losing a lot: I had to carefully choose and strategize how I was was going to play a wave or attack someone and had to carefully choose how I spent my money upgrading. Now, there's no need to upgrade and there's little challenge and no benefit to playing anymore. Couple that with the incredible number of cheaters out there and this game just isn't very fun anymore. I'm trying to find a silver lining here because I really do think that this game has some serious potential (as it once did). So what's your story?

Comments

• Options
    Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    I've lost interest in this game, yet I'm holding out that someday it might change and it'll get good again. When I was first playing, it was challenging and I was losing a lot: I had to carefully choose and strategize how I was was going to play a wave or attack someone and had to carefully choose how I spent my money upgrading. Now, there's no need to upgrade and there's little challenge and no benefit to playing anymore. Couple that with the incredible number of cheaters out there and this game just isn't very fun anymore. I'm trying to find a silver lining here because I really do think that this game has some serious potential (as it once did). So what's your story?
    . I like Doing the gates attacking players double my rating and with unbelievably high upgraded defence ..... I my self have upgraded some of my stuff to the limit and know they don't no as high as these people have so obviously hackers.... Love beating them.