glu rewards

tonivi swutonivi swu Registered Users 1 Posts
I luv glu games,but getting glu rewards should be made more easy.

Comments

• peycaipeycai Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi tonivi, android OS come from Linux that is already free OS,compare to Msoft. Then for this game,come someone that invest it's own money to make this great game.Come on bro , don't let they think we want to rob them. Give a heart./money .
  • piercepierce Registered Users 2 Posts
    Peycai, if the rewards are brought down a little, there will be more players, in that way the money can also be recovered.but if the glu rewards are high then you will only get few players buying glu rewards.I think tonivi is right.
  • manojkakrechamanojkakrecha Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello give suggest from free glu credit
  • manojkakrechamanojkakrecha Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello give suggest from free glu credit
  • jimwedajimweda Registered Users 3 Posts
    I think it would have been better to make it a paid game rather than continue to pay as you play. That would have made it more affordable to the masses during these still tough economic times. Just my opinion.
  • wally610wally610 Registered Users 1 Posts
    how can i defeat helicopter without a launcher,,can i ask 36gold or glu coins 2 buy it
  • syedadil7008syedadil7008 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How to get free glu credits.........
  • Varun94Varun94 Registered Users 2 Posts
    How to get free glu credits.............
  • shaoanshaoan Registered Users 1 Posts
    After every wave or level there must be glue reward , new ammo, life
  • akulahakulah Registered Users 1 Posts
    I to I know how hard to try to get free glu credits without buying itt...
    But now I know easy ways how to get 100 or 1000 and more glu credits for free without buying ..
    I am android user.
  • DubbjDubbj Registered Users 3 Posts
    How do I get past level 3.do I have to pay
  • rimerime Registered Users 1 Posts
    This game was awesome..but the glu credit are horrible..too horrible..they are so greedy..force us to buy the glu
    credit..
  • penalos213penalos213 Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do I get my glu credits I past new levels and downloaded all kinds of b/s and I'm still at 0 glu credits ... Some pop up said to enable something on settings any one know wat ? I got to enable
  • jasonfeldman@live.comjasonfeldman@live.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    Call in an airstrike
  • brandon youngbrandon young Registered Users 1 Posts
    I need help getting glu credits cant play the game if I can't buy guns surveys don't work
  • redryderredryder Registered Users 9 Posts
    Just build up credits , buy loading games , then delete em .some times I instale apps , but dont get the credits . Zoopla property search , and the bible are examples . Maybee coss I ve installed and delated em before .
  • sevenseasevensea Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
    Just build up credits , buy loading games , then delete em .some times I instale apps , but dont get the credits . Zoopla property search , and the bible are examples . Maybee coss I ve installed and delated em before .[/QUOTE]