Nerf Farmers Plz

nerf farmersnerf farmers Registered Users 5 Posts
Nerf Farmers Plz

Comments

• Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    Nerf Farmers Plz
    ??????dont have a clue what this means
  • nerf farmersnerf farmers Registered Users 5 Posts
    It means mindlessly spamming max farmers is a pretty low-skill way for bad players to win in pvp and should be changed...
  • Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    It means mindlessly spamming max farmers is a pretty low-skill way for bad players to win in pvp and should be changed...

Ahh ok thank you, I have come across a lot of that doing the gates but I always use Ronin and just seem to chop brought them , and Ronin just goes past them anyway....
    Regardless...they're still overpowered.

And does anyone else wonder why you defend you still need to destroy their gate...wouldn't a timer make more sense...
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    You are so serious about this "issue" that u even named yourself after it haha :p
    IMG%5D
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    i just spam the assassins.. then throw in my over powering trample which looks like a raging demon

maybe its time for me to get that gold farmer and upgrade them to max level
    You are so serious about this "issue" that u even named yourself after it haha :p

I'm not that creative!
    mthead wrote: »
    i just spam the assassins.. then throw in my over powering trample which looks like a raging demon

maybe its time for me to get that gold farmer and upgrade them to max level

Platinum Farmers FTW.
    Does anyone else wonder why you don't get to use your defensive boss when you defend but the attacker does...
  • galdongaldon Registered Users 12 Posts
    There are actually two 'defending' battles. One is done instantly with an AI controlling you. That fight spawns the defensive boss. Then, if they win, they get your artifact, but if you click defend within the time limit, you get to fight a defensive battle against their attacking AI to get the artifact back.

As for farmers; they don't need to be nerfed, you just need to know how to fight them. mostly farmers never actually survive long enough to swing their weapon when I fight against them. Ronin reflects damage so he can take them out effortlessly, and the Kunoichi and Samurai have ranged attacks that can kill the farmers before they even reach you. The main strength of farmers is getting in a rush early; but that isn't very effective once you get a few sets and can start with a large chunk of loyalty.