Defeat the ice demon level glitch

I'm experiencing a glitch in this level, every time at some stage, while all members of the party get ready to move to next area, tlanac just stands there, therefore I'm unable to complete the level (I can't manually move him either)
I'm still trying, by keeping tlanac near the crossings, but that's hard to do.

Comments

• MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    You should try another healer (if you have one at good level), just for that stage i mean.
  • SylkeCherubSylkeCherub Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hard to replace Tlanac. The other healers just don't have the same healing abilities. I have Fel'more (fully upgraded, wearing all level 6 gear) Brenna, Kassia and Tlanac (upgraded very well and wearing level 6 gear) and I haven't been able to get to the ice demon yet. I keep upgrading armor, but it's a slow road...hehe
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    I have a similar issue on the first room on the level we the second wave of mobs comes out only 2 of the three walk into the fight and a third is off screen but you can see his health bar

I have tried killing him with several skills that should with my lvl and attack 2-shot him but no matter what I do he will only drop to 1/3 Heath and then nothing will get it below that. Please help fix this bug.

I have felmore. The shaman and demon healer and the gem hunter in my group when this happens.
  • aceeericaceeeric Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yea buddy dood. This Eziekials issue's happening to me too.

I'm starting a hunger strike until someone FIXES this BUG.
  • SartzSartz Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have exactly the same problem happening here, but with different characters.
  • chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    I'm experiencing a glitch in this level, every time at some stage, while all members of the party get ready to move to next area, tlanac just stands there, therefore I'm unable to complete the level (I can't manually move him either)
    I'm still trying, by keeping tlanac near the crossings, but that's hard to do.

+1, Nexus 7
  • DanDaSupamanDanDaSupaman Registered Users 13 Posts
    This bug will be fixed next update! Yay
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    All, please update to v1.2.1 and this issue should be addressed.