Upgrading Ronin's Armour

faizan_bilalfaizan_bilal Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi guys, quick question:
I have upgraded Ronin's armour to level 11.
The next upgrade is for 5 silver coins!! Furthermore, it says nothing about how much armour will increase... Is there any use of upgrading 12 (and up), or is there a bug happening somewhere??

Comments

• BigFredBigFred Registered Users 16 Posts
    I currently only have it at level 8. I'll get back to you in a week or more and let you know.

On another note I'm trying to get more info on his armour.

At level 8 he has a 30% chance to Absorb/Deflect hits and the other part I don't understand.
    He either reflects 50% of damage back at the enemy or has a 50% chance to reflect damage.

Anybody know?
  • LeroykentLeroykent Registered Users 8 Posts
    I don't think there was any difference in coins. There is a limit, but I don't remember what it is.
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    i think armour upgrade is at 25 lvl max. He just turns red and slows down gameplay a bit

but its only 5 Silver coins, not glu coins. Only thing it does is increase defense rating i guess.

I like a lower defense rating so get people to attack me more. My ronan is a heavy hitter so would like people to attack it more often
  • BigFredBigFred Registered Users 16 Posts
    Just to confirm it maxes at 20 I believe. But you are correct after Level 11, the subsequent upgrades are all just 5 silver coins until maxed. Started upgrading the sword next. I think from level 6/7 onwards you get red electricity shockwave damage which is awesome.
  • Fatalfenix08Fatalfenix08 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I just maxed it out today and it's 22. Does nothing like said before after 11, but I finished it anyways.
    On a similar note after you max out his armor he practically becomes impossible to kill. I never lose more than 10% of my health, if that.
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    its not impossible to kill.. but pain in the arse and difficult..

nothing worse then having your konnichi trading heavy blows with a maxed out ronin and watch her recieving extra damage
    I know what you mean, I had a mirror match where we both were maxed out, but it seemed his allies were still putting out more damage than my own and I lost without realizing. I then saw how difficult it was to take down a buffed up Ronin lol.
  • kulalantikoykulalantikoy Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hulk-o- Ronin would make the game not challenging anymore. Thanks for letting me know there are some uses for those valueless silver coins. Capitalism everywhere.