Bug village update

Will bug village ever be updated?its been over a year now and still no update,are you guys at glu all done with this game?it would be nice to know.

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Mostlikely is, bigger and better games are our right now, tthats why there arent that many users for the specific game forum of the game .
    IMG%5D
  • redskins72redskins72 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dang well that stinks,its a cool game.
  • ThaliaCThaliaC Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think that this game isn't updated for more than 2 years. I'm playing it for so many years and when I reached the 40th level and gain the necessary XP to pass this level I was surprised when it didn't happen, so I waited and waited and waited and nothing happened.

Nevertheless I feel sorrow for my poor bugs and I just can't stop feeding them.

It doesn't make any sence that you, GLU, just don't care anymore for this game because there are people installing it for nothing, and others that are still playing, like me.

I usually get a message, when I start the game, that I'm playing offline, when it's not correct, I play under WiFi and it insists that I'm offline. Another message appears and says: "Feint requires a WiFi or 3G connection...", this is ridiculous!!!!

I hope that you pay a little attention to this game again or just remove it from wherever it can be downloaded, since you not going to upgraded it.
  • gramluvsfamily1959gramluvsfamily1959 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I play bug village on my samsung galaxy and it only lets me go so far and starts me over does anyone know what the deal is its very aggrevating. Judi at gramluvsfamily1959
  • Dee182Dee182 Registered Users 3 Posts
    OMG have just started playing, can't believe this post here, so the game is practically dead in the water before I have begun!!! Unbelievable!!!!
  • ScaredyCatScaredyCat Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been playing it for a year or so and I agree with ThaliaC I feel for my bugs and keep feeding them and it would be nice to know if there is going to be anymore updates at all in the future.
  • MarinaminabMarinaminab Registered Users 1 Posts
    So is anyone from glu gonna reply? You gonna update bug village? Think about the people who may have put real money into this game,reguardless of other newer games,some people stick to certain games!
  • BeasterdBeasterd Registered Users 1 Posts
    My idea is don't play anymore of there games till they update this game and remove the pop up problems. If they can't update this game then they will stop updating the others. If they don't want to keep these games then they should remove them from the AppStore and send an in game message saying its a dead game. That would just make it permanent that I wouldn't play anymore of there games.
  • Guiselle RiveraGuiselle Rivera Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree with your comment regarding paying real money & sticking to a game for years,I started bug village around Nov 2011 & spent over $1000 in iTunes top up cards for the games I & my daughter plays.I am more then pissed off at this company due to the fact I have put much time & money into this game have proof of the level reached money spent ext & Lost It All.Ive checked many times on my iPad n my daughters iPad stating my level 25 on Jan 26,2012 yet when logged back in I have to start from the very beginning?WTF!!!!!! I have reached out to them with all respect & they have not yet replied?! Not ok so I do understand Ur frustration %100
    Guiselle Rivera😒
  • GoldiedaakGoldiedaak Registered Users 2 Posts
    I used to play years ago on my Samsung Vibrant, but my phone died and so I couldn't play anymore. I finally found the game a few days ago randomly searching through Amazon App Store for Android. I see that it was RECENTLY released again for newer tablets and phones. However, the Facebook connection does NOT WORK to add friends that do still play the game. Glu, please repair this feature. There are a lot of us out there that still love the game and I, too, feel sorry for my bugs. I feed them and make sure the stink bug doesn't get them. HELP US...PLEASE RESPONSE!!!!!!
  • GoldiedaakGoldiedaak Registered Users 2 Posts
    ThaliaC wrote: »
    I think that this game isn't updated for more than 2 years. I'm playing it for so many years and when I reached the 40th level and gain the necessary XP to pass this level I was surprised when it didn't happen, so I waited and waited and waited and nothing happened.

Nevertheless I feel sorrow for my poor bugs and I just can't stop feeding them.

It doesn't make any sence that you, GLU, just don't care anymore for this game because there are people installing it for nothing, and others that are still playing, like me.

I usually get a message, when I start the game, that I'm playing offline, when it's not correct, I play under WiFi and it insists that I'm offline. Another message appears and says: "Feint requires a WiFi or 3G connection...", this is ridiculous!!!!

I hope that you pay a little attention to this game again or just remove it from wherever it can be downloaded, since you not going to upgraded it.

I agree. I get that I am offline when I know for a fact that I am online. I am able to share stuff on facebook, but can't have friends. This sucks.
  • the1observantthe1observant Registered Users 1 Posts
    So, if they're filing 13 on Bug Village, or classifying it as unsupported "Legacy" now, then I wish they would release the code and make it an open source community project. I guarantee you there are basement developers that would love to continue the Legacy of Bug Village and make it run like everybody wanted.

For example... instead of having to jump hoops through TapJoy to get coins, implement new tasks that would generate those coins just like everything else did in the game.

Convert OpenFeint to DLC Mod groups categorized by object and holiday/seasonal layouts.

Use "Community" for facebook interaction (or some other social media) and for trading bugs that we create. Trade for bugs, acorns, coins, maybe even trade for special flowers and lawn decorations.

Deploy a landscape editor so we can expand our villages and gardens whenever we want to.

And, for users that still have a low-end android device, the ability to adjust the graphic quality in the options panel. Going to need it, if we plan on adding extra objects.

If Glu can't do that, then at least take these ideas and build a new Bug Village. I'll be happy to pay for premium content and mods. Taking care of these little virtual critters is like a passionate hobby.

Does Glu have any idea how much we still love this game?
    "The world is like a can of mixed nuts. You're always surrounded by them and you may have to crack a few sometimes." - ME
  • Asikorra5Asikorra5 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Wow glu this makes me sick...... I find a game I can't stop playing... Seems like the rest of the people who have tried this game love it to...
    As a business it seems pretty shallow that you have not recognized even the profit potential alone for this hand if out was update and fixed. I have spent a substantial amount of time on this game signing up for incentive... in talking literal hours..... Only to not be rewarded even though I have all the receipts. All the bus rehashing the WiFi error people report are true.... Can't buy coins at the store or I certainty would.

Unbelievable that the potential for this game had not been realized. I will still play it till it's too broke to play because UNFORTUNATELY
    I Ike's the game that much when broke. I think more than enough people have shown interest in this game to fix it...
  • ALEIGHTALEIGHT Registered Users 2 Posts
    They should bring this back to the windows phone.
  • BugsyBoiBugsyBoi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited May 2020
    It’s been 8 years since I’ve lost touch with my ants and bees. What has happened to mobile gaming and Glu? It seems they have totally gave up in the mobile games industry since almost all of the games haven’t been updated and there are barely new ones... please man I just want to feed my imaginary bug friends :)