This is a remake of fantasy adventure

CandleCandle Registered Users 13 Posts
This is literally Fantasy Adventure remade. The app, Fantasy Adventure, will take you about a day to get used to it, but after that, you will start to feel comfortable playing it. It plays just like this game, but 90% cheaper. Spend $15 on coins and you can probably finish the game with that. The story line is fun and you will identify with those characters, probably better than the ones in HoD.

If you like HoD, you should be playing Fantasy Adventure while your waiting on training time cooldown.

Candledarklight
Pa'mai

Comments

• scape211scape211 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Also if people arent aware, all of these games really comes from an iOS game called Battleheart. Its a 2D game and you pay upfront for it, but it has no IAPs at all - you pay 2 or 3 bucks for the game and its yours. Other games with similar playstyle:

Epic Raiders
    Heroes vs Monsters
    Raid Leader
    Sci-Fi heroes
    and im sure there are others

I think HoD has the most polish to its overall presentation, but these others are generally cheaper and i gotta give props to Battleheart for setting the stage :)
  • tangoraventangoraven Registered Users 42 Posts
    I'm surprised this thread is not locked / banned yet...
  • CrovackCrovack Registered Users 38 Posts
    tangoraven wrote: »
    I'm surprised this thread is not locked / banned yet...

As I'm one of the ignored and scammed Kindle players, I appreciate the info on other games.