[To Admin] Ipad and Iphone

Admin, I hope you are reading this.

I had always been playing HOD on my Iphone and have a decent progress, I just bought an Ipad, and since the Ipad processor is much faster the game loads much faster, and the screen also much bigger, So I wanted to resume my progress on my Ipad.

Unfortunate thing is... when I try to load progress from Icloud, it says none is found. (I'm sure I do have a saved progress on there).

Are the Ipad and Iphone version not inter-sync-able? because that stinks :(

Maybe it would be good so people like me can enjoy the best game experience.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• tiberiustiberius Registered Users 43 Posts

Are the Ipad and Iphone version not inter-sync-able? because that stinks :(

Hi, thanks for playing Heroes of Destiny!

Our game is what Apple calls an "universal binary," so the underlying game code is the same for all supported iOS devices.

However, the iCloud save needs to be done manually, so you may need to do this first if you haven't already.

On the Map screen, go to Menu>iCloud and then follow the instructions on the screen to save your game progress from the iPhone to iCloud.

On your new device (iPad), go to the same menu, but make sure to Load the data instead of saving the data from the new device (iPad). If you do so, you will overwrite the save data from the old device (iPhone).

As a good practice, make sure to backup your iOS device before doing any iCloud-related data transfers with any app (not just ours).
    Sr. Producer | Heroes of Destiny | Glu Mobile
  • DanDaSupamanDanDaSupaman Registered Users 13 Posts
    tiberius wrote: »
    Hi, thanks for playing Heroes of Destiny!

Our game is what Apple calls an "universal binary," so the underlying game code is the same for all supported iOS devices.

However, the iCloud save needs to be done manually, so you may need to do this first if you haven't already.

On the Map screen, go to Menu>iCloud and then follow the instructions on the screen to save your game progress from the iPhone to iCloud.

On your new device (iPad), go to the same menu, but make sure to Load the data instead of saving the data from the new device (iPad). If you do so, you will overwrite the save data from the old device (iPhone).

As a good practice, make sure to backup your iOS device before doing any iCloud-related data transfers with any app (not just ours).

Thankyou for replying, It must have been a problem with my connection before, i just tried again and it worked!
    Thanks lots, I'll be enjoying HOD from ipad now :D