Try premium heroes for free in epic mission?!

You say in the new update notes for version 1.2.0 Android that we can try premium heroes for FREE in Hero Team-Up missions but we still have to hire them!!! Where is tge FREE to play heroic mission that you claim?

What's worse is that you change the required normal heroes to premium ones.
Ex:
Map V: Felmor -> Leognan
Map VI: Rognan -> Nyxx
Map VII: Bremna -> Kassia
Now you make a lot of half-played heroic missions totally unplayable to me.

Please either make heroic mission FREE to play as you say or change the required heroes back to previous releases as not all of us can afford ALL premium heroes. That means there's no way to complete all 260 stars.

Comments

• tiberiustiberius Registered Users 43 Posts
    Thank you for playing Heroes of Destiny.

We are aware of this issue. At this time, only new users who install HoD for the first time on their devices are able to access the free trial heroes.

We're looking into making this feature available to our legacy users, whom we appreciate as an important part of the community!
    Sr. Producer | Heroes of Destiny | Glu Mobile
  • vaiduakhuvaiduakhu Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thank you for your quick response.
    A little update for this issue:
    *1st run after update: all heroic missions require me to hire some specific heroes to play
    *2nd run: heroic missions in map III & V are accessible. These missions are unplayed before update. Other heroic missions are unaccessible.
    *3rd run: after cool down time of heroic mission in map III, I came back and it's unaccesible again.

Hope the dev solve this issue soon!