Options

Option to fire heroes and rehire them back at level 1

tangoraventangoraven Registered Users 42 Posts
I've been level 31 for a while on all my existing heroes and have accumulated a pretty decent set of gear. Most of my gaming process now involves collecting the daily rewards and now playing the weekly missions. So far, I've gotten a level 6 shield of the protector from the random chests. Pretty nifty I say

I also trawl through the easier missions to earn crystals. Rubies are my bottleneck now that my average upgrade level is near 8.

The game is starting to get monotonous for me and I'm greatly tempted to start all over again from level 1 heroes. The thing is that I really don't want to start grinding again for my items (not to mention my impressive 500k gold horde).

The best thing for me is a function that at one go, fires all my existing heroes and rehires them at level 1. That would mean me spending a few gems to train them up but at least I get to keep my items.

How does this sound? Maybe make the fire and rehire option cost some gems, say 200 gems. That's about the cost for a new game anyway.

Comments

• Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Interesting idea as I am in the se boat you are with gear and 90% of what I have is level 7/8 so farming crystals to even attempt an upgrade takes about 15-30 minutes.

Only issue I see is that since you would keep your gear you characters would really be close to the stats you had before because there is no level req of gear. You would just loose some attack and health that you get from every 5 party levels you gain. So really re leveling would really be hard at all really.
  • Options
    chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    tangoraven wrote: »
    I've been level 31 for a while on all my existing heroes and have accumulated a pretty decent set of gear. Most of my gaming process now involves collecting the daily rewards and now playing the weekly missions. So far, I've gotten a level 6 shield of the protector from the random chests. Pretty nifty I say

I also trawl through the easier missions to earn crystals. Rubies are my bottleneck now that my average upgrade level is near 8.

The game is starting to get monotonous for me and I'm greatly tempted to start all over again from level 1 heroes. The thing is that I really don't want to start grinding again for my items (not to mention my impressive 500k gold horde).

The best thing for me is a function that at one go, fires all my existing heroes and rehires them at level 1. That would mean me spending a few gems to train them up but at least I get to keep my items.

How does this sound? Maybe make the fire and rehire option cost some gems, say 200 gems. That's about the cost for a new game anyway.

How about new content?
  • Options
    scape211scape211 Registered Users 45 Posts
    tangoraven wrote: »

I actually think this is a cool idea. I really want to reset some of my starting characters since i never got the double skills points and they have been quite hampered since. Ultimately it would only make people spend more gems so i don't see why Glu wouldn't want to do this :)
  • Options
    macnewboldmacnewbold Registered Users 8 Posts
    I would love to be able to reset and regain the opportunity to do double skill points again. Or even better, to buy addl skill points once I have hit level 31.
  • Options
    glenstarkglenstark Registered Users 4 Posts
    Another way they can address this is to reset a hero to level 1 when they die. All gems spent will be returned. You will need to purchase the hero again just as originally priced. Tiberius will also have a price. This will make for a more challenging game, and more of an adrenalin rush knowing that our heroes are vulnerable and can't last forever.