How to team up one time with hero?

LillwaldoLillwaldo Registered Users 9 Posts
Does anyone know how this function works or am I reading it wrong and not understanding the concept?

I'm taking it as if you don't have a hero that is required for a mission, your able to team up with him one time without purchasing, and might get a pop up giving you a special price to hire him? Help!?! :)

Comments

• LillwaldoLillwaldo Registered Users 9 Posts
    I can only team up with felmor, I'm trying to team up with kassia but doesn't let me like felmor does hmmm
  • vaiduakhuvaiduakhu Registered Users 21 Posts
    How many tines can you team up with Fel'mor?
    I can team up with him one time.
    Lillwaldo wrote: »
    I can only team up with felmor, I'm trying to team up with kassia but doesn't let me like felmor does hmmm
  • aleealee Registered Users 29 Posts
    I was able to team of with Fel'mor once for each of the two Fel'mor missions. The "special offer" to hire him was identical to the normal offer. I haven't seen any other team up missions available.
  • vaiduakhuvaiduakhu Registered Users 21 Posts
    alee wrote: »
    I was able to team of with Fel'mor once for each of the two Fel'mor missions. The "special offer" to hire him was identical to the normal offer. I haven't seen any other team up missions available.

The same thing happened to me.
    But I don't have 2 different sets of heroic missions with Fel'mor.
    The 2nd was changed to team with Leognan (map IV).
    Some more changes are:
    - Map II: Zdar => Nar'ghal
    - Map V: Rognan => Nyxx
    - Map VI: Bremma => Kassia

If the developers only let us team up with premium hero for one time and force us to buy ALL premium characters, they are too greedy.
  • LillwaldoLillwaldo Registered Users 9 Posts
    alee wrote: »

Ya same thing with me only fel
  • SylkeCherubSylkeCherub Registered Users 26 Posts
    I already own Fel'mor... I haven't been able to "team up" with anyone... :(