Options

Bugs in game

SuperLETHALSuperLETHAL Registered Users 24 Posts
I found some bugs

sometimes while finishing a wave and the new wave starts coming. they just don't and stay outside the map. you cant target the enemy or do anything. until you restart the level.

criticals don't work with ranged characters. they do the critical sign (signal) but when the critical hits it does not do any increased damage and the hit damage is red not purple.

Drop-rates of blue items are way worse on the last update 1.2.0 for tire lvl 6

anyone have these problems

thank you

btw im using iPhone 4S v5.1.1

Comments

• Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    I have seen the exact same. Since the update have only seen 1 blue lvl 6 item drop and I clear all of area 10-14 as the timers are up.

The ranged crit for kassia works Ok though.

The same issue with mobs staying off screen so you have to quit the mission as well.

Also using an I phone 4s
  • Options
    COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    Yes, except blue items drop rate - I can't see any difference in that. Unfortunately the map that is affected by the first bug(monsters outside the map) is Ice Demon map. So I am unable to kill him anymore to get legendary sword from him :(

Waiting for fix....
  • Options
    NvbealoneNvbealone Registered Users 7 Posts
    Can any admin response to this? Game is no longer playable now!!
  • Options
    chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    I found some bugs

sometimes while finishing a wave and the new wave starts coming. they just don't and stay outside the map. you cant target the enemy or do anything. until you restart the level.

criticals don't work with ranged characters. they do the critical sign (signal) but when the critical hits it does not do any increased damage and the hit damage is red not purple.

Drop-rates of blue items are way worse on the last update 1.2.0 for tire lvl 6

thank you

btw im using iPhone 4S v5.1.1

+1, nexus 7
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Teams are looking into this. Hopefully should have more info soon. In the meantime, please ensure you've updated to the latest version (1.2.1). Thanks!
  • Options
    tiberiustiberius Registered Users 43 Posts
    As Glamazon suggests, please update to v1.2.1 (iOS and Android users) and please let us know if the problems still occur.

If you're still having problems with mob spawns on specific missions, please post the affected mission names and difficulty levels where the problems occur on this thread.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!
    Sr. Producer | Heroes of Destiny | Glu Mobile
  • Options
    SuperLETHALSuperLETHAL Registered Users 24 Posts
    Everything seems to work flawlessly. Good job guys :)
  • Options
    StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    Everything seems to work flawlessly. Good job guys :)

Good to hear, thanks!

FYI all, update is live on Android and iOS. Be sure to update to the latest.

Here are the changes in the v1.2.1 version:

Hero Team-Up Mission and special offer fix – Missions and hero discount offer now available to all users!
    Mission difficulty indicator system improvements and bug fixes.
    We sent Nar’Ghal to the gym and his stats are now totally buffed!
    We’ve vanquished the evil Ice Demon mission bug!
    Performance optimizations and bug fixes.
  • Options
    ImerciusImercius Registered Users 1 Posts
    Firstly to say, I really enjoy this game.

I have saved up coins to buy and level up the extra characters.

I noticed the tooltip for Tlnaak's heal skill says
    Max heal duration 15s

Well it definitely is not duration 15s, it only seems to be 5s.

either the tooltip is wrong or the skill is functioning wrong.

It also seems funny to me that the quests that require a specific character to unlock - the items you receive mostly seem to be unuseable with that character?? would make more sense to do the quests to be able to gear up your unlocked character.

Oh and when the enemy don't come on the screen, just move your characters around then the enemy will come on fine.

Just a thought.

Keep up the good work
  • Options
    LillwaldoLillwaldo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Imercius wrote: »
    Firstly to say, I really enjoy this game.

I have saved up coins to buy and level up the extra characters.

I noticed the tooltip for Tlnaak's heal skill says
    Max heal duration 15s

Well it definitely is not duration 15s, it only seems to be 5s.

either the tooltip is wrong or the skill is functioning wrong.

It also seems funny to me that the quests that require a specific character to unlock - the items you receive mostly seem to be unuseable with that character?? would make more sense to do the quests to be able to gear up your unlocked character.

Oh and when the enemy don't come on the screen, just move your characters around then the enemy will come on fine.

Just a thought.

Keep up the good work

Yah that's what I do and it always works move all 4 a little bit