The Nightworld sequel?

The Nightworld is an amazingly fun game to play, but has some flaws. Instead of fixing these flaws, why not make a better-made sequel? Like a Metal Gear Solid spinoff with a better story and maybe a way to make the sun come out again. (Play the game to understand). I really like this game, but a whole new version of the game would be awesome. Like the ability to pick up supplies, and make gangs that you can battle with your friends. This would add more multiplayer options instead of just sending messages to your friends. Fully customizable characters and weapons would be cool too. Does anybody agree with me? :D

Comments

• bruiserjason1bruiserjason1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sorry, if I forgot to mention this, but stealth is still very VERY important!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    There's no plan for an update or sequel at this time; but thanks for letting us know you're enjoying it!
  • timk8086timk8086 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is a good game. The only big disappointment is that sniper bullet in the backpack is pretty much useless since sniper rifles (at least what I think those r sniper rifles) uses rifle bullets. So maybe throw that away and increase the capacity of other bullets in the backpack.
  • bruiserjason1bruiserjason1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    But the graphics and things like that are old.we need new content new missions. Not renamed missions with the same purpose. It gets repetitive and boring.