Options

Frozen Loading Screen on v. 1.2 for iPhone 5

Hi,
Well far into the game but the loading screen pauses just as the status bar becomes full.
An small button of sorts in the upper left that says "Log" appears which, when I press on it, brings up a rectangular window frame around the status bar and gameplay hint, e.g. "Tokens earned in Weekly Missions can be...".
The frame has the same "Log" button at the top center, with an "AS" and close [x] buttons on the top right.
Whatthe?!...
I went in an cleared many background programs on my iPhone, as suggested elsewhere when buggy, but the game continues doing this.

pleasehelpthanksbye

Comments

• Options
    COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    Eradicator wrote: »
    Hi,
    Well far into the game but the loading screen pauses just as the status bar becomes full.
    An small button of sorts in the upper left that says "Log" appears which, when I press on it, brings up a rectangular window frame around the status bar and gameplay hint, e.g. "Tokens earned in Weekly Missions can be...".
    The frame has the same "Log" button at the top center, with an "AS" and close [x] buttons on the top right.
    Whatthe?!...
    I went in an cleared many background programs on my iPhone, as suggested elsewhere when buggy, but the game continues doing this.

pleasehelpthanksbye

I've experienced the same problem long time ago.Try to restart the game with good Internet connection.
  • Options
    EradicatorEradicator Registered Users 2 Posts
    COBOK wrote: »
    I've experienced the same problem long time ago.Try to restart the game with good Internet connection.

Thanks, COBOK,
    But the problem persists.

Admin?