Readjust the math on gold/mystery boxes

I get a lot of single sushi or tea from gold and mystery boxes, and often get better items from the red and blue boxes than I do from the "Rare item" boxes. If I finish the daily challenge, my reward should be more than just one sushi. I would remove the single sushi or tea rewards from these boxes, even three sushi or tea seems more appropriate, and far less frustrating.

Comments

• cool_guycool_guy Registered Users 5 Posts
    I completely agree I play a long level for a good reward but what do I get? A freaking police of sushi!
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    I get a lot of single sushi or tea from gold and mystery boxes, and often get better items from the red and blue boxes than I do from the "Rare item" boxes. If I finish the daily challenge, my reward should be more than just one sushi. I would remove the single sushi or tea rewards from these boxes, even three sushi or tea seems more appropriate, and far less frustrating.
    Not to mention those effin silver coins from the daily challenge boxes!
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    They should throw in goals for daily rewards.

If you can beat the daily challenge under a certain time you should get rewarded...
    kinda like the gold, silver and bronze rating.. the quicker the time the better reward
  • CashusCashus Registered Users 7 Posts
    Game totally sucks after certain level!!! On wave 334. 3.3 million in coins useless!! Daily challenge.... More useless coins or like others have mentioned, one sushi or one pot of tea. Really??? Wave 334 and all I get is lame tea or sushi!!!

Wake up GLU!!!!
  • pineapplepineapple Registered Users 15 Posts
    Since most of us here are millionaires now with silver coins, as I always win them in mystery boxes, I won't mind seeing items purchase able with silver coins that causes million coins.
  • COPERNICUSCOPERNICUS Registered Users 10 Posts
    The game sucks! Because of this issue.
    It feels like the Glu team incharged of this game coultd care less about the players, and that is so sad!
    I'm at wave 371, over 9 million silver coins and counting.
  • pineapplepineapple Registered Users 15 Posts
    I got worsts, I got silver coins as rewards many times, silver coins are freaking Useless. We need a patch that will make those damn coins uselful again.
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I have 20+ million gold, 500+ tea, 500+ sushi and nearly 1000 charms (80-100 of nearly every charm). I guess you've never played an RPG because gold often becomes worthless at some point. If you hate the game so much because you can't spend your gold, then stop playing and move on to another game because they've made a decision not to make things available to purchase. I enjoy playing this game even though almost everything I get except gems, revives and the lucky charm aren't very valuable to me.