Options

WTF! Help Glu!!

:mad:I just beat the Ice Demon last night and then got on my phone to notice that i lost alot of stars for mission that i beat at least 40 and was wondering what the heck was going on and if this is something that Glu can fix????:mad:

Comments

• Options
    vaiduakhuvaiduakhu Registered Users 21 Posts
    Due to the new update in v1.2.1, you'll have to replay all heroic missions.
  • Options
    disbjtdisbjt Registered Users 9 Posts
    it seems to be all the stages with stages that require a hero you have to buy with coins or glu coins....so i dont know what to say
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    This is a known issue and should be addressed in the new update which is live on Android, but not yet live on iOS.
  • Options
    chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    disbjt wrote: »
    :mad:I just beat the Ice Demon last night and then got on my phone to notice that i lost alot of stars for mission that i beat at least 40 and was wondering what the heck was going on and if this is something that Glu can fix????:mad:

Why would you want this fixed. If you can call this a BUG, its actually a useful bug. You are able to get a few more glu coins and some Tire 6 items. You get full coins and experience for the missions. How is this bad?
  • Options
    Why would you want this fixed. If you can call this a BUG, its actually a useful bug. You are able to get a few more glu coins and some Tire 6 items. You get full coins and experience for the missions. How is this bad?

In order to earn 12 glu coins from all heroic missions, you now have to spend 1500 glu coins to buy all premium characters instead of 300 coins for only Fel'mor like before. That means more grinding, more time to collect coins from other Glu's game. Having more heroes does make your party stronger but previously, people can still defeat the Ice Demon without premium heroes. Thus, what is the point of using more premium heroes here?
  • Options
    chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    vaiduakhu wrote: »
    In order to earn 12 glu coins from all heroic missions, you now have to spend 1500 glu coins to buy all premium characters instead of 300 coins for only Fel'mor like before. That means more grinding, more time to collect coins from other Glu's game. Having more heroes does make your party stronger but previously, people can still defeat the Ice Demon without premium heroes. Thus, what is the point of using more premium heroes here?

So keep grinding, its really hot that hard to collect a few thousand coins.
  • Options
    SylkeCherubSylkeCherub Registered Users 26 Posts
    vaiduakhu wrote: »

Fel'mor costs 400 coins :)
  • Options
    Fel'mor costs 400 coins :)
    Previously, Fel'mor cost only 300 coins.
  • Options
    disbjtdisbjt Registered Users 9 Posts
    i have to most recent update on android but still loss of stars...
  • Options
    GrnblazerGrnblazer Registered Users 8 Posts
    What games do you suggest I grind to collect a few thousand coins, I really want more coins without purchasing them with real money. Can you please help me. I will be very grateful for any assistance!!!
  • Options
    StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    disbjt wrote: »

Update is now live on Android and iOS.

Here are the changes in the v1.2.1 version:

Hero Team-Up Mission and special offer fix – Missions and hero discount offer now available to all users!
    Mission difficulty indicator system improvements and bug fixes.
    We sent Nar’Ghal to the gym and his stats are now totally buffed!
    We’ve vanquished the evil Ice Demon mission bug!
    Performance optimizations and bug fixes.