Daily Prizes

JayyJayy Registered Users 13 Posts
I have been playing for a while now and I have all the Heroes except the new one. I have noticed that the daily prizes specifically day 10 and 15 the chests are low lvl gear. All my Heroes are lvl 31 and I have all the stars. I would like to see high lvl gear from the chests please. I would also like to know when the next part of the map is going to be released. Thank you.

Comments

• chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    Jayy wrote: »
    I have been playing for a while now and I have all the Heroes except the new one. I have noticed that the daily prizes specifically day 10 and 15 the chests are low lvl gear. All my Heroes are lvl 31 and I have all the stars. I would like to see high lvl gear from the chests please. I would also like to know when the next part of the map is going to be released. Thank you.

I myself have never got a item above level 3 but i'v read on the forum that there is one person who got a level 6 item from the daily chest. My point is that its not impossible, buts its probably like wining the lottery.
  • COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    I myself have never got a item above level 3 but i'v read on the forum that there is one person who got a level 6 item from the daily chest.
    It was me and I was wrong - I thought that discussed topic was about weekly mission reward. Daily bonus always gives epic/legendary reward of tier 2-3 to me. This is really stupid.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    I totally agree. I have been playing or awhile and have all stars and maxed hero level and would like to see this daily reward chest contain a mix of the max lvl items you can get from missions. So where we are should have mainly lvl 6 but some level 5. At one two times per month I don't feel that is too much to give up from people paying for them and there is no other way to even get the legnedaries besides a super rare shot when paying for the chests.

On that note please let us know why the legendaries you get from missions are almost half as good as the one you can win? The warrior sword deciminator 3 you get when beating the games starts at about 250 attack and maxes at 500 I think. The one you can see from buying cheasts starts at 500 and maxes about 800 what's with that?
  • chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    Eziekial wrote: »
    I totally agree. I have been playing or awhile and have all stars and maxed hero level and would like to see this daily reward chest contain a mix of the max lvl items you can get from missions. So where we are should have mainly lvl 6 but some level 5. At one two times per month I don't feel that is too much to give up from people paying for them and there is no other way to even get the legnedaries besides a super rare shot when paying for the chests.

On that note please let us know why the legendaries you get from missions are almost half as good as the one you can win? The warrior sword deciminator 3 you get when beating the games starts at about 250 attack and maxes at 500 I think. The one you can see from buying cheasts starts at 500 and maxes about 800 what's with that?

Well if you want the best gear why don't you buy a some glu coins, you probably only need to invest a few hundred dollars to get a good epic weapon, how about it. Does it not sound like a good deal? I mean frack the rent and food, get some items :)
  • SuperLETHALSuperLETHAL Registered Users 24 Posts
    Eziekial wrote: »

Decimator III from 4th star ICE BOSS has 303 MAX. from Warriors Mystery chest is 529 MAX
    What you saw that was ~800 is the Sol III (Staff) 844 MAX
  • COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    Well if you want the best gear why don't you buy a some glu coins, you probably only need to invest a few hundred dollars to get a good epic weapon, how about it. Does it not sound like a good deal? I mean frack the rent and food, get some items :)
    Discussed question is not about spending money in the game. It is stupid to give 2-3 tier item to tier 6 players as a "bonus" because the only usage of that item is to be sold as trash. When I get such item after promise of "100% epic/elgendary" I feel like I am getting trolled. Why don't they just give small amount of coins? This would be fairer.
  • StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    Thanks all for sharing your suggestions. Keep them coming, and good luck with your game!
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I recently had my device reset, need to be wiped, get replaced etc. I ended up installing over and over. I noticed that the first daily item almost always stopped on something I could buy or win. The "friction" on the roll-over for better items was simply not there. Most everything is worthless. If you're lucky you'll be able to use the item for a couple of days.