Online Trade System

SuperLETHALSuperLETHAL Registered Users 24 Posts
Im Suggesting on future updates to let you Sell/Trade your current weapons/Armor/Accessories/Coins (Gems IOS/GluCoins Android).
Just like some MMORPGs. Sounds Neat.
Im Also Suggesting Co-op and PVP. With weekly PVP tournaments
Take the game for instance Heroes vs Monsters but with Heroes of Destiny engine. EPIC
This will make the game never die.

The game has a great Graphics engine with Antialiasing
Tell me what you think.

Comments

• VolrathVolrath Registered Users 18 Posts
    Im Suggesting on future updates to let you Sell/Trade your current weapons/Armor/Accessories/Coins (Gems IOS/GluCoins Android).
    Just like some MMORPGs. Sounds Neat.
    Im Also Suggesting Co-op and PVP. With weekly PVP tournaments
    Take the game for instance Heroes vs Monsters but with Heroes of Destiny engine. EPIC
    This will make the game never die.

The game has a great Graphics engine with Antialiasing
    Tell me what you think.

Totally agree.

I'm coming to this forum section just to suggest pretty much the same stuff you just did. That's cool.

Considering that the Heroes are very "complete" individually (I mean it's possible and fun to focus gameplay on a single Hero, mainly with all the active skills mastered) it would be awesome to team up with three players and play your role on the fight... Think about it. You can be a poisoning and teleporting Brenna or a fast actioned healer Tlanac.

I'm not saying that controlling the 4 chars' bad; Obviously it's cool and functional (we play it, lol). It just would be cool to have options to change waves.

I'm very positive about PVP also... Don't know if the arena's are big enough at this moment for this to be fun (maybe limitting to 3vs3 Heroes or raising viewdistance).

That's just a brainstorm but I really believe that adding multiplayer features can be one of the keys to solidify HoD. I also play (used to) Heroes vs Monsters and their multiplayability (i don't like their systems btw) for sure helped the game not to die too early.

Sorry about my english, my native language is PT-BR.

Huggies;

Volrath.
  • CrovackCrovack Registered Users 38 Posts
    I agree with these ideas being valuable. I also believe that it's a financial boon to Glu, as the game is already pay-to-win, and PvP will make more players willing to pay. That said, there could be considerations made in terms of power disparity to reduce the impact of that pay-to-win foundation.

I'd also suggest offering a mechanism to restrain max skill points on characters. It's already an issue with the "epic" character purchases, that due to lacking bonus skill points are near worthless. Allow characters to purchase additional skill points at level 31 for an additional cost (7 Glu coins each?). There could still remain a maximum of 61 skill points or the cap could be raised to 65 to match available talents.

Lastly, PvP focused gear could be an option. Add stats like "PvP Defense", "PvP attack". Also a consideration if co-op is created should be gear with skill reuse reductions (perhaps a weapon only stat?), which would make the game more engaging when playing only a character or two. In a style similar to Borderlands, "raid" content could be a very fun option.

P.s. Please also make any multiplayer co-op/pvp options not platform specific and consider adding a browser/pc version of the game to further expand the playerbase.
  • AgentHushAgentHush Registered Users 13 Posts
    May i suggest to make this game possible to saved like e. Warriors 1, all your progress can be saved in FB.. Make this possible to all glue games please..
  • StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    Thanks for all the great suggestions! Appreciate your feedback.
  • SuperLETHALSuperLETHAL Registered Users 24 Posts
    Crovack wrote: »
    I agree with these ideas being valuable. I also believe that it's a financial boon to Glu, as the game is already pay-to-win, and PvP will make more players willing to pay. That said, there could be considerations made in terms of power disparity to reduce the impact of that pay-to-win foundation.

I'd also suggest offering a mechanism to restrain max skill points on characters. It's already an issue with the "epic" character purchases, that due to lacking bonus skill points are near worthless. Allow characters to purchase additional skill points at level 31 for an additional cost (7 Glu coins each?). There could still remain a maximum of 61 skill points or the cap could be raised to 65 to match available talents.

Lastly, PvP focused gear could be an option. Add stats like "PvP Defense", "PvP attack". Also a consideration if co-op is created should be gear with skill reuse reductions (perhaps a weapon only stat?), which would make the game more engaging when playing only a character or two. In a style similar to Borderlands, "raid" content could be a very fun option.

P.s. Please also make any multiplayer co-op/pvp options not platform specific and consider adding a browser/pc version of the game to further expand the playerbase.

Haha just made pictures in my mind about your comments. keep up the good ideas
    Oh yea and a stamina/energy (with a free auto renewing by time option of course, like training time) system would make people use more hero team sets. This can make gameplay more dinamic and suggest people to buy extra skill points to every hero (not focusing only on group level for stat boost).

For this, the skill point to buy issue needs to be fixed for some players not to be unhappy and I want to remember that I'm still talking about online/multiplayer usage of heroes.

Thanks!
    +1

I am apparently forced to to type 10 letters

Lol and thanks for supporting the idea.
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    i love any suggestion relating to this game

but would love to see the trade system.. has anyone manage to get legendary weapons yet?
    mthead wrote: »
    i love any suggestion relating to this game

but would love to see the trade system.. has anyone manage to get legendary weapons yet?
    I have the legendary tanking sword from the final boss, legendary shield from the final elite mission, legendary tanking helm and boots from chests and legendary skull weapon from chest. Very rare but they do exist.
    Crovack wrote: »
    I have the legendary tanking sword from the final boss, legendary shield from the final elite mission, legendary tanking helm and boots from chests and legendary skull weapon from chest. Very rare but they do exist.

Hi! You mean epic and legendary chests or random stage chests?
    Volrath wrote: »
    Hi! You mean epic and legendary chests or random stage chests?

Glu coin chest.