Some Questions about the Game

williamj001williamj001 Registered Users 1 Posts
Got a few questions to ask and hope you can answer them!

Do the daily 100% epic and legendary rewards on days 10 and 15 ever give you higher than item level 2? I'm currently party level 171 with level 6 items purchasable in the store and 140 stars.

Do the mystery chests purchased in the store only contain epics or legendaries? And for the bonus prize when purchasing a mystery chest, does it have to be the same chest(like the damage dealers chest) or a combination of the different chests? And does it have to be purchased all at once or does the game keep track of how many you purchased overtime?

Has anyone got an epic or legendary from the weekly mission mystery chest? All I've gotten are 7 glu credits and level 5 blues.

Comments

• COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts

Do the daily 100% epic and legendary rewards on days 10 and 15 ever give you higher than item level 2?
    Yes! You can also get level 3 item from there :D It can be sold for better price :D
    Do the mystery chests purchased in the store only contain epics or legendaries?
    No, there are blue items and gems there as well.
    Has anyone got an epic or legendary from the weekly mission mystery chest? All I've gotten are 7 glu credits and level 5 blues.
    I got "fire" axe for barb.
  • kingrobertkingrobert Registered Users 35 Posts

Yeah... I got 2 of the Venom Staffs for Zdar... too bad he can only use one of them. I'd rather have the 7 glu credits heh.