Just a few suggestions...

HoloScoutHoloScout Registered Users 18 Posts
My first suggestion is to add a real time co-op mode so that people can enjoy working collaboratively in order to complete levels. Also, include defense rating boundaries like in multiplayer so people cannot use stronger players to walk them through the game. If this idea is incorporated, make sure it is not ruined like on Eternity Warriors 2.

Another suggestion is fixing the achievements, village bowmen upgrades and the "Force Closing" before thinking of adding new content, like my previous suggestion. Can't enjoy new features if you can't play.

My third suggestion is to give coins a functionality that can be utilised infinitely, like consumables or Coins→ Glu Credits currency exchange. This will keep people playing as they will still have something to work towards.

My fourth suggestion is to add more challenges like a survival/apocalypse mode or special zombie boss modes (e.g. Zombie Ronin). This will give players more options, in terms of game modes, allowing for a lot more fun.

My final suggestions include the removal of required waves in story mode and the addition of quests as it may become difficult for players to progress as they are forced to use a hero that they do not like using for required waves, which are typically more difficult. Furthermore, rewards for quests would allow new players in particular to progress more easy using bonuses such as coins, Glu Credits and various charms depending on the difficulty of the quests.

Comments

• mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    defense rating is hard to read, cause it takes in overall defense stats and some people have high defenses but low character rating
    while others have low defense rating but high character rating cause they do not get all the upgrades

i would like a BOSS mode.. the whole wave just full of badass bosses

i dont think there would be much to do in co-op mode. I can send one of my characters to the portal and have them kill everything that comes out besides those lil small bombs.. i think i prefer a duel mode cause thats where real skills come in and more challenging.

a mirror mode would be nice to see how you fair out against your own character..or a past battle history, cause there are some players i want to challenge again but dont find them ever again. Bit like revenge match guess