enough f~ing coins

benzobenzo Registered Users 1 Posts
I have over a million coins, what am I supposed to do with them???

Game is getting boring and useless when you can't even leverage these assets anymore. Can they be converted at all??

Comments

• briguybriguy Registered Users 16 Posts
    Can they be converted at all??

NO!

GLU screwed up and refuses to release a fix that makes them worth a stupid sushi or some other one use item because some clown in the office thinks it will cost them money.

They don't realize that every complaint post here equals a thousand irritated users behind them and they are damaging the glu brand beyond belief by not fixing it.

Its just so STUPID.
  • JinjraxJinjrax Registered Users 15 Posts
    Got to agree with this; let us buy sushi and tea with coins! Or even make a mini sushi/mini tea that fills half health and half CP and can be bought with coins

Having bucketloads of coins and nothing to spend them on is really irritating
  • MeekaMeeka Registered Users 4 Posts
    I agree with both of you...coins, coins, coins. I have all the artifacts and now all you can get is more what? More coins that's what. And there is nothing left to buy with said coins. FIX THIS ISSUE GLU!!!
  • fenix_lgmfenix_lgm Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't think Glu cares. Coins become useless very early on and you just keep racking them up to what end?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This is not an "issue," it is by design. Perhaps there will be something to spend coins on in the future.
This discussion has been closed.