Coherent Rewards on Elite missions (NEED TO BE FIXED)

sethwenensethwenen Registered Users 10 Posts
I just finished a 3rd-difficulty-level (Insane) Elite mission in region VIII, and as I noticed earlier in Elite missions but analyzed more closely this time:

*The rewards do not match the equipment required to beat this missions. The rewards are useless.

Why?
Well, weeks before learning what was required to beat the mission, I had tried beating the "insane" (3rd) level of Elite mission on region VIII with multiple combination of teams and some heroes already on level 31 and could not succeed, my equipment was still on tiers III and IV; but it was not until after I was in region X that I had access to tier-VI items and I had spent some gems I acquired to buy some tier-VI mystery chests to have some purple and a couple of orange items and additionally after keep playing on region X and meanwhile got some gems on Tapjoy to upgrade some of this items, I finally got access to region XI and had my turquoise, purple and orange tier-Vi upgraded some levels.
That was the moment when I went back to region VIII and finally was able to beat the 3rd difficulty level (insane) of the Elite mission, but the reward is a purple tier-IV item that is completely useless now that I have tier-VI items that I used in order to beat the mission on that level.

I believe that know with my Tier-VI items I would also be able to beat the Top difficulty level (darkness) in region VIII but again the reward is an orange tier-IV that at his point is going to be useless.

That is why I concluded that the rewards of the Elite missions are incongruent to the equipment required to beat them.

Region VIII elite mission should award a tier-V purple item after completion of insane difficulty level and a tier-VI orange item on "darkness" top difficulty level.

This is just an example but all Elite missions need to be fixed to provide coherent rewards.

Comments

• PAOLEMIUSPAOLEMIUS Registered Users 24 Posts
    Prizes are tolally useless, execept for orange and purple items tier-v and vi.
    Also the daily rewards should be fixed to provide an item coherent with your level.