Kassia or Nyxx ?

RenwuRenwu Registered Users 3 Posts
I've unlocked all non-premium members and I need one more member to make 2 whole teams.
Kas & Nyx are doable because they cost less than other premium, plus I read good things about Kas here (plus the allure of an all-female team :D)

With Brenna, Alia, and Thea occupying a slot, whom should I choose between the two to fill the last slot?

Comments

• HobtuseHobtuse Registered Users 21 Posts
    @Renwu: it depends on who you need more. Kassia - best range or Nyxx - best healer? I heard great things about Kassia's ultimate.. but Nyxx has a good crowd control ultimate to go along with good healing.

I would say that Fel'mor is more impt than getting a all-female team but hey I got Fel'mor, Nyxx via discount & Tapjoy gems and got enough saved up to get Kassia (just waiting for a discount to happen to save up on gems)
  • RenwuRenwu Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes, I've read that Fel'mor takes the team to higher level with it's tanking capabilities.
    But by the time required to reach 400 Glu, I'd probably lose interest in this game, or Glu'll have already release HoD 2...
  • HobtuseHobtuse Registered Users 21 Posts
    @Renwu:
    you can pick up Fel'mor by doing these:
    i) Tapjoy promotions - wait for the weekend where they will have 1.5x offers, then download apps to get gems
    ii) Get free gems via watching videos
    iii) Play weekly missions, save up the tokens and use them to redeem Gems
    iv) Daily bonus gives u 10 gems every 15 days or every 6 days if you choose to not log in for an entire day after 5 days.
    v) Finally wait for the weekend discount on Fel'mor that slashes his price either by half or to around 300 gems. Alternatively do not play the Fel'mor Heroic mission until you are ready with gems as completing the mission allows you an one-off chance to purchase the character at a cheaper price (3xx gems IIRC)

Good luck!

just saw the ad for v2.0.. we will have sometime till then...
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I've never tried Nyxx but Kassia is a great ranged unit. Not quite as good a Z'dar's full-battlefield stun but Kassia's 10 second monster freeze can be very useful on bosses.

You can farm GLU credits by running other GLU games daily. Deerhunter Reloaded gives you 10 after five days and then 20 every five days thereafter. I saw another one that gave daily glu credits but I couldn't stand the game. I don't mind killing monsters but plotting murders and playing a hit man gave me the creeps...