Options

What are your favorite allies and skills for waves beyond 500?

BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
I'm currently at wave 612 and the allies I choose depends on the zombies I fight, but I generally like farmers without the sword smith, bowmen with the rifle smith and a spear horseman. However I also like assassins and frosty. At a high wave level it takes a long time to kill things so I find it best to slow them down and the spear horseman can dish out a lot of damage. A level 11 spear horseman does 1940 damage, but only has 2070 health so it doesn't last too long without support. That is why I like the farmers. I sacrifice them in front of the horseman and their massed attacks slow the zombies down or can kill the weaker zombies without the horseman's help.

I'm sure there are many other good strategies to use. What is your favorite strategy?

Comments

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered Users 16 Posts
    WOW!!!

I am at lvl 87 and am having a tough time getting through levels without using charms and revives.

Do you have any advice on what are the best hero/allies to upgrade or any tips to get to even half as far as you have gotten?

Did you have to purchase a lot of glu credits to get as far as you have?
  • Options
    I got lucky and got the spear horseman champion early from a mystery box. That ally does the most damage and can do it from a decent distance so it can kill a lot of things with one strike. It is definitely an ally you should develop and use. Don't depend on mystery boxes for golden champions because you only have about a 1% chance of getting one. For your level I'd suggest maxing the farmer and using the sword smith and maybe maxing the bowman and using the rifle smith. Assassins are also great, but they don't do much damage later on since a level 11 assassin only does 115 damage. Spamming farmers, riflemen and assassins can be a very effective strategy since they don't cost too much to develop compared to other allies and cost little to summon.
  • Options
    Who do you use the most? Ronin,samurai or kunochi???

Thank you for your advice and help!!!!
  • Options
    I like the kunoichi because it moves fast so I rarely miss getting drops. Also in multiplayer I have little difficulty taking down opponents that can be 100+ levels higher than me unless they are using a ronin with armor that can reflect damage. Taking out a high level samurai in multiplayer is incredibly easy. Using the flash bomb in combination with the kunoichi's high damage and the spear horseman's high damage is really effective in multiplayer. In single player I like to spam riflemen. I don't even have a golden bowman or golden rifle smith and my rifle smith isn't even maxed out, but they do a lot of damage. Upgrading your bowman to use a rifle almost doubles the damage it does.

One tip for multiplayer is to wait till you can summon your spear horseman then follow it into battle and use the flash bomb once you see the enemy, then use the summon allies and your opponent won't last long no matter what level character you are fighting. This works well against even a high level sorceress or daimyo. Using this strategy I never need to use any charms or tea and at most I might use one sushi, but that is rare since this strategy destroys everyone except the ronin with reflective armor.

To answer your earlier question--Yes, I did purchase gems early on when the game first came out, but I only spent $5 and haven't made any purchases since then. I probably get about 15-20 gems/day. Using a lucky charm on waves past 50 that end in 8 or 9 is a great way to get more gems and you end up collecting 1400-1800 souls if you don't get the zombie head. I like using the magic charm on waves that end in 0 and you always get at least 5 gems, 1 revive and a few charms on those levels.
  • Options
    Thanks again blitz.

You advice is as as high value as it gets.
  • Options
    platoplato Registered Users 24 Posts
    Eh, that's because the computer is running my Samurai.

Kunoichi's and their flash bombs are easy to defeat if you've got a Samurai with a Heroic Mount. There are several ways to do it.

First you can just use allies-only. Lvl 11 Assassins are very difficult for Kunoichi to deal with and they can be summoned in huge hordes.

The other problem with a flash bomb is the delay between throwing and detonation. If I see a flash bomb and I'm close - I just run FORWARD. Highly upgraded flash bombs have huge range on the retreat, but very little if you move forward. Once your flash bomb is gone, the Kunoichi is dead meat.