need help on how to get strong?

hello guys,

i just want to ask for some help on how to finish some mission.. as of now i have unlock the level 4 tier equipment from the shop.. and all my heroes wear those equips with +4 or +5 stars.. im not using real money in the game so its hard for me to gain gems, i was wondering if how can i bought the "gem" heroes.. i only have 106 gems, and i cant even buy rare equips, also im using the 4 starter heroes, (tiberius, thea, brenna and alia) all in level 23.. my next mission is in the third star and difficulty is 39, but im having a hard time to finish it, been stack here for a week already.. anyone have any idea to how to gain stronger heroes? and btw, i even cant finish the last mission in weekly mission.

PS, im playing on my ipad.. thanks alot!

Comments

• EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    It's been awhile since I was there but start by playing everything as a 1 star first and push forward. I remember being able to 1-2 star most on the frost try but three was something I came back to 1-2 areas later. In the end you will hit area 11-12 and have teir 6 gear and 1 star all of them and slowly upgrade gear and be able to finish the game.

Also you should be able to hire the Mage Z'Dar tlanac and rogan. You need to level them all to get your party level up to get more HP and attack. Every 5 levels you get 20 HP and I think it is 2 attack. Been awhile since I did the math.
  • aiyanaiyan Registered Users 9 Posts
    i see, thanks alot.. any suggestion on how to get gems easily?
  • FocaultFocault Registered Users 9 Posts
    Farm the level 1-3 areas each day. I've recieved 31 amethyst (the gateway gem imo) from the rogue-required dungeon. Also if you have level 23 characters you definitely have enough gold to buy the 3 extra characters you can buy with gold and Z'Dar is a beast and being able to go double healer definitely has its uses.
    i see, well yeah, i have enough gold to buy the 3 extra character, but my problem is that i dont know where to level them up thats why im not buying them, but now, im starting to buy them, lol.. before i just thinking that concentrating on the 4 character is the best thing to do, cause im expecting all the hero to be the same, but i was wrong.. anyway, as of now im starting to level up the other long range character..
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    The character lvl isn't as important as gear lvl. Moving forward in the game to unlock the next zone. When you unlock teir 6 gear then I would worry about leveling. And since the gear you get us so good later in the game you can take a lvl 1 char and equip them in full gear super easy.
    i see, well right now im focusing on unlocking the level 6 tier.. but my next problem would be the gem, i dont know how to gain it easily? im playing at iOS, and as far as i know currency in iOS is not shared.. thats why i dont have any clue on how to farm gem.. anyone can help me please? thanks alot!