Options

Epic & legendary items in daily prizes

PmayoPmayo Registered Users 1 Posts
I have opened tier 7 items but the epic and legendary items in the daily prizes are still only tier 2 & 3. I have yet to defeat the ice demon. Do the daily prize items ever get higher tiers?

Comments

• Options
    PAOLEMIUSPAOLEMIUS Registered Users 24 Posts
    The daily prizes never change. Try the weekly missions. The poison and ice weapons you can win, are the strongest items in game.
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    PAOLEMIUS wrote: »
    The daily prizes never change. Try the weekly missions. The poison and ice weapons you can win, are the strongest items in game.
    They are strong but the tier 6 legendary items are stronger. Just you can only get them from the random chests you have to buy. Good luck with that.

Paymo. The daily prize epic and legendaries image always lvl 2-3. So they help newbies but end game suck.
  • Options
    LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    Eziekial wrote: »
    They are strong but the tier 6 legendary items are stronger. Just you can only get them from the random chests you have to buy. Good luck with that.

I haven't yet bought the chests in the store, too much bad experiences with ones in daily reward giving me gear that is worse then the stuff I bought from the store.
  • Options
    Bbock727Bbock727 Registered Users 2 Posts
    This isn't the first time I've seen someone mention daily prizes. Is there still such a thing? I only know of the headhunter events. I don't have a daily mission with a purple or orange reward that I know of.
  • Options
    WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    Many inaccuracies in this thread :)
    - Pmayo, the highest tier of items in the game is 6, not 7.
    - PAOLEMIUS, Poison and Ice are good for certain situations, but the strongest pieces are still the tier 6 legendaries.
    - Eziekial, Buying chests is not the only way to get them, you can fuse them from runic items. Yes, it takes a lot of time and effort but it's a free option so we can't complain :)
    - Bbock727, there is no "daily mission", but there is a "daily reward" which is granted every day for logging in to the game. in the 10 you get a random purple item (tier II - III only) and in day 15 you get a random legendary item (tier II - III only).
    As Eziekial pointed out, that's great for new players but rather useless for the more advanced ones.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Many inaccuracies in this thread :)
    As Eziekial pointed out, that's great for new players but rather useless for the more advanced ones.

These "useless" orange items do pack a lot of Fusion points though so I welcome them. About the only completely useless chest item is yet another runic although that could change with a program update.
  • Options
    WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    These "useless" orange items do pack a lot of Fusion points though so I welcome them.
    One inaccuracy on my part I guess :rolleyes:
    Even the purple items are nice to have now that we have the fusion system
  • Options
    crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    Anyone knows what's the drop rate of legendary items from the gem chests? Seems to be pretty low. Like maybe 1%? Definitely lower than 5% and how many gems does glu expect people to buy? Pretty hefty considering 400 set you back at $20. With 80 gem per purchase, and 1% drop rate you'll only get 1 average for every 8000 gems. Crazy! Might as well wait for the items to appear in store, like this week's stun ring.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Drop rate observations are subjective. Yes, someone could actually play thousands of times and make a histogram of the results but playing long enough to make the results accurate is not feasible from either a time or money perspective.

My observation is that frequency goes as follows (rarest first) orange weapon, armor, accessory, purple/runic weapon, armor. blue... Somewhere near the bottom is stuff like times of sand, runes and gems.

This is where android players have a bonus. Glu credits are held commonly between all glu games so if you find a game which gives a lot you can farm them. I use Deerhunter Reloaded which gives 20 every five days. I've heard that Gun Bros II is generous but it may be discontinued. I believe you can also load up a game on multiple devices but under the same user and double your farming.