Options

how to obtain gems?

aiyanaiyan Registered Users 9 Posts
good day everyone,

i just need a little help on how to easily obtain gems in iOS device? i got my gems from watching video and doing some tapjoy offer, but i can only get 1 - 2 gems in tapjoy offer.. and i need to a week or two to have a new tapjoy offer.. im not doing other offer since it involves a real money.. and i dont want to spent real money to gain gems.. any one could help me please?

i've read about playing other glu games, but as far as i know, iOS device do not share currency unlike android, can anyone confirm this please? thanks a lot!

Comments

• Options
    any help on these please? really need it.. thanks!
  • Options
    jaym_29jaym_29 Registered Users 4 Posts
    aiyan wrote: »
    good day everyone,

i just need a little help on how to easily obtain gems in iOS device? i got my gems from watching video and doing some tapjoy offer, but i can only get 1 - 2 gems in tapjoy offer.. and i need to a week or two to have a new tapjoy offer.. im not doing other offer since it involves a real money.. and i dont want to spent real money to gain gems.. any one could help me please?

i've read about playing other glu games, but as far as i know, iOS device do not share currency unlike android, can anyone confirm this please? thanks a lot!

Play Daily events to buy Gems =)
  • Options
    scape211scape211 Registered Users 45 Posts
    aiyan wrote: »

I believe this is correct. I have an iphone 4s and i can only get gems through tapjoy and in-game events outside of real money. Those are your best two options, slow as they may be...
  • Options
    LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    There are the in-game trailers you can watch (Glu has been getting stingy with these I have been only able to watch 1-3 every 48 hours or so), then there is the in-game tapjoy offers (few and far between especially the free ones), and them there is the tapjoy website (Here you sign-up, go through some setup, select your game, complete offers. Free offer are more plentiful here but after you exhaust them new free ones are slow to appear. Moreover my experience has been that a more then a few never payout which is frustrating which is then compounded by the slow response time from tapjoy support (took them over a week to respond to initial e-mail). Then went to a rigamarole of sending snaps to show apps were on the device and then was assured I would receive gems but never did.

here is my suggestion either pry your wallet apart and spend a few bucks or come to understand that free gem collection is VERY slow and annoying.

Sorry
  • Options
    i do watch and do some offer from tapjoy, but as you said, new offers are slow to appear, so right now, i do only have 144 gems, considering my character level is 167, already playing the game since mid of may, i cant even buy one character the needs gems, my equips is only at +4 or +5, thats the reason why i need gems really bad..

also, its kinda unfair that android device can share their gems from other glu games, they should also let iOS device be the same.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    There are other games which will earn you Glu credits/gems. I like Dearhunter reloaded which gives you 20 every five days. There may be others though.
  • Options
    rewand, are you using iOS? because iOS dont share currency unlike android, meaning, even you download other glu games, you can't get credit for HoD..
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    No I'm on Android. I knew that in iOS Glu-credits == gems but I didn't know that they don't share across games.

+1 for Android :)