After the update Lost all my data

2Next

Comments

• ratt68ratt68 Registered Users 10 Posts
    just had anther update to do but it made no difference still lost all progress and still waiting to hear back from glu either here or to the email
  • sinister86sinister86 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey emidalla, I got the same reply as yours. I did what they asked in the mail, (reinstalling package and stuff) but still no changes.

@ratt68, the same thing here, updated with the new package, but my old chars is still not recovered. :/

Are the glu people even reading this thread though??...
  • emidallaemidalla Registered Users 12 Posts
    sinister86 wrote: »
    I did what they asked in the mail, (reinstalling package and stuff) but still no changes

Hey sinister86, I'm sorry to inform you that in the email they told NOT to do those things :( In fact, they say that the saved games are only on your device, hence you loose them if you reinstall the game.. :(
  • DDDamianDDDamian Registered Users 5 Posts
    Before others suffer this fate: back up your game data with Helium
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?44866-Game-fall-and-restart&p=77654&viewfull=1#post77654
  • sinister86sinister86 Registered Users 3 Posts
    @emidalla, yes, in the email it is stated not to reinstall the game. I was talking about the update package, not the game itself. They told me that it might due to the updated package to be faulty. I did reinstall the update package again based on their guidelines, but no luck... I don't know if this might ever get fixed though... :/
  • Crenshaw3823Crenshaw3823 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same problem Glu said they can credit back only what you paid for but hopefully if they hear from enough people they will fix the problem soon
  • RubiconRubicon Registered Users 13 Posts
    I have noticed that the Servers have been down every other day. When the screen with the blue progress bar shows up and doesnt move, and the boots you out to the main screen, the server is down. I paitently wait until the next day to play. I just barely got the new content, and luckily enough I did not lose my characters or gear. I just hope they get the servers to work daily again. It has been every other day all week.
  • ratt68ratt68 Registered Users 10 Posts
    still waitng for glu to sort this out