My character with 104% dodge is still getting hit by attacks... How is that possible?

My Rognan characters has 104% Dodge from gear and Skills yet he is still getting hit by targeted attacks. I understand that AoE's will still affect him but he should be dodging every targeted attack. Instead he still seems to get hit about 33% of the time. This is a bit disturbing considering i dropped 260 gems on a Quatrafoil VI...

Please help. Also, I purchased the 'Elite Pack' for Fel'Mor and now he has gimped skills points... I never would have bought that pack if I had known he would have lost all his bonus points from leveling (which i gladly pay gems for). I find this very disturbing as he is now permanently 28 skill points behind everyone else.

Thanks,
Ridil

Comments

• EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Ridil check out the post in general discussion on stacking bonuses. There is probably a cap and the math on how they are calculated is not additive it's multiplicative.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    104% could mean one of any number of things. 104% of the hero's base dodge skill, or do items of 30%, 20%,10 % mean 30 + 20% of 30 =36 + 10% = 39.6%. there's always the chance that the items simply don't stack.