314/317 stars Tiberius please read

Ok so just beat the last lvl on the hardest difficulty and have 314 stars. I expected the area at the bottom to open up as the game shows there is 3 more stars still too collect. What am is missing here to finish off te new content? (I thought it was odd that the star cap was not a multiple of 4)

I walked the map three times and triple check that none of the old lvls were missing or stars that might have been lost after the update but I see nothing.

Help please!

Comments

• EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Bump bump bump.
    Still really curious about this. Can an admin fill us in please?
  • hurricane79hurricane79 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I think it needs next update..
    I was thinking that was the case but it doesn't explain why it would show 317 total stars now then.
  • Tyman2222Tyman2222 Registered Users 58 Posts
    My best guess is that the castle in Jaral is a 3 star mission, the only 3 star mission in the whole game, but we don't know for sure until the next big update.
  • NatazatanNatazatan Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing happened to me, I noticed that one of the missions only appeared once, its a portal that's a little above South Lerona if I recall correctly and once you pass it in easy it disappears that's why we're missing 3 stars... but I guess that portal will open again in the next update so we can get to Jaral... hopefully it will come out soon...
    I thought the same thing. Those three single quest that were one time. But I figured they would just hot fix the number to 314 if that's all you can get.
  • garnth1garnth1 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I noticed the same thing. A portal that was out away from the others, disappeared after the first star.