Game fall and restart.

SpouterSpouter Registered Users 8 Posts
This saturday morning update. Good. Several attempts to play. Always reset the phone.
Third try - complete game restart.
Why?? Party level 350, blue to gold equip, all have level 31, cca 20000 gems. All lose.

Its very big fail !!

Tanks for update.

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I feel your pain. I've had fully maxed parties twice and lost it all to a device reset. I agree it's a huge problem with the game.
  • emidallaemidalla Registered Users 12 Posts
  • DDDamianDDDamian Registered Users 5 Posts
    I got lucky - had just migrated from an S3 to an S4 and had backed up all my data, so I had a fairly recent backup and only lost a week or so.

Advice: get Helium from the Play Store and back up frequently until this is fixed (and after lol)
  • MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    What?!? Helium allows us to make a back of HoD save file?!? Can you confirm this work well?
    Maragost wrote: »
    What?!? Helium allows us to make a back of HoD save file?!? Can you confirm this work well?

Yep. Great app by ClockworkMod. Will back up all your data to internal or external memory, or to Dropbox (but you need the paid app to restore from Dropbox). Just get the free version and back up everything to an SD card.

Highly recommend :)
  • JanyckJanyck Registered Users 22 Posts
    Agreed. I can just recommend Helium too. After EW 2 wiped out from lvl 70 to 0 lvl, I don't start a day without Helium back up for all my games.

Cheers
    lvl 72 Grand Dragon Lord with fully upgraded General's Armor

"I am real player not a cheater, even I have rooted device"
  • MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    Wonderful news guys, thanks. Why the hell this comes out only now?! Well done anyway, thanks agai =)
    Apart from using Helium (or, I suppose, Titanium) do you know in which folder to find the saved game, and the name of the file itself? Since I lost all my progress I did not messed with my tablet very much, so haven't checked yet... :confused:
  • lucifer1981lucifer1981 Registered Users 5 Posts
    so if i dont have a backup i need to start all over?!? and what about all the glu credit i used??
    Look for a folder android/data/com.glu.epicheroes. Still, no previous backup no dice.
    Yeah I found it yesterday By looking there on my own, but thanks for answering ;)