Fix weekly mission difficulty levels

rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
The difficulty of weekly missions is unrealistic. My party is full of 27-35 level members all with VI level items. Many have multiple glu-purchased items. The one-star missions are easy. The first two-star mission has monsters that do very little damage. The second two-star mission has monsters dealing out 600 damage with each hit. I mean Fel'mor has 714 armor and 1093 HP but he can't even take on one without running away every other hit.

I've come close to finishing the two-star missions but the last room always kills me. I jumped into the three-star missions just to see and found the first one was fairly easy but the monsters in the second one are doing over a 1000 damage with each hit. Difficulty needs to be increased incremental rather than exponentially.

Comments

• VolrathVolrath Registered Users 18 Posts
    +1.

And please let us choose between event types. It's just y oppinion but I see no point on having events with the same setup as the normal levels. Systems like boss hunting are waaaay better. Again, just my opinion.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Agreed. The three star difficulty mission 3 is very scaled up from the first and second one that was rolled out earlier this week.

I have Nar'Ghal with 1231 defense 97block, 40dodge and 2000hp taking hits for 800-1100 damage for 1 mob. Times that by 3-4 for a pull and I have to have him spam his abailites to decrease damage. Have nyxx have shield on him permanently and run two healers and I still only made it two the thrird screen barely.

My healers have 715 and 740 healing with both with about 225% casting speed and both had 850 defense and 1750 hp are getting 1 shot most of the time for 1400-1800 dmg.

The only way this mission would be possible is with 3-5 pieces of legendary gear at max lvl to have enough defense to not die.

I am party lvl 421 so I am missing 400 HP from the max party lvl of 520. That extra 400 HP to make the healers have 2150 HP won't be enough to take even two hits.

I think the main issue is the hardest lvl on these new events were tough and 5-10% of players could beat them with good gear which is ok. Now it's to the point were someone would have to have the best gear in the game to beat it which would cost and insane amount of gems and luck to even get all the legendays needed to attempt a lvl this hard.

In comparison the new final lvl in campaign mode on 4 stars is hard but no where near what the dungeon keeper lvl is like.