Nar'ghal vs Fel'mor

Crenshaw3823Crenshaw3823 Registered Users 9 Posts
Hey who do you think is the better hero to have between nar'ghal and fel'mor. When it comes to having a tank everyone says that felmor is the only thing you need with his vampire ability and taunt but narghal stats are just as beefed up and his abilities like harvest and demon stomp helps mow down allot of enemies at one time and also his habit gives him a good defence bonus personally I like him better.......what do you think?????

Comments

• EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    I do like Nar'Ghal a bit better but I don't like that he is missing war shout to buff the whole party for te damage increase.
  • hurricane79hurricane79 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Nar'Ghal is better..
  • LateralustLateralust Registered Users 7 Posts
    Nar'ghal it's better... I mean he's a demon!!
  • chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    Hey who do you think is the better hero to have between nar'ghal and fel'mor. When it comes to having a tank everyone says that felmor is the only thing you need with his vampire ability and taunt but narghal stats are just as beefed up and his abilities like harvest and demon stomp helps mow down allot of enemies at one time and also his habit gives him a good defence bonus personally I like him better.......what do you think?????

Felmore. He is a better tank survivor. There are also 2 Tire 6 Orange items that you get from missions, Sword & Shield.
  • LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    Nar'ghal - He is more original then Fel'mor. His Gore ability and its bleed effect are better then Fel'mor and the Stun effect on the final upgrade for Fel'mor's Charge Attack. Nar'ghal's abilities are just better then Fel'mor's abilities. The only area that Fel'mor is superior to Nar'ghal is his Vamperic ability (x% of the damaged caused is converted into hp).
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    After reading these posts I decided to buy Nar'ghal and see. The Fel'mor has two really good skills.

1. Tank ability--he soaks up damage. I don't care if he's slow. I don't care if he doesn't deal massive damage. I do care that he can keep monsters occupied.
    2. Taunt skill. This has an effect similar to Z'dars earthquake. When the battlefield is simply too chaotic and needs a sanity injection this skill lets me regain control of the battle flow.

I've only got Nar'ghal at level 13 (25 skill points) so I can't evaluate the top-level skills but so far his tank abilities seem as good as Fel'mor. What I simply don't know is whether or not Demon Leap and Dark Reaper can make up for the lack of Taunt.
    rewand wrote: »
    After reading these posts I decided to buy Nar'ghal and see. The Fel'mor has two really good skills.

1. Tank ability--he soaks up damage. I don't care if he's slow. I don't care if he doesn't deal massive damage. I do care that he can keep monsters occupied.
    2. Taunt skill. This has an effect similar to Z'dars earthquake. When the battlefield is simply too chaotic and needs a sanity injection this skill lets me regain control of the battle flow.

I've only got Nar'ghal at level 13 (25 skill points) so I can't evaluate the top-level skills but so far his tank abilities seem as good as Fel'mor. What I simply don't know is whether or not Demon Leap and Dark Reaper can make up for the lack of Taunt.

Stupid, there are so many missions that require felmor, Also he is not supposed to do damage he is supposed to take it so that kasia can do a lot of it. You will not be able to handle some of the 4 star missions withouthim
  • HobtuseHobtuse Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hey there, calm down..

I do agree with the point that there are many missions that requires Fel'mor so if it comes down to either pick, I would choose Fel'mor. The Wolfbane and Decimator armor/weapons are also considerations why I would pick Fel'mor

For me personally, I only have Fel'mor so I can't judge to which is the better Hero but as mentioned by chrilion1, Fel'mor and Nar'ghal take on the role of the Tank most of the time and for me, Fel'mor covers the role of tank quite expertly. I play free so I am limited by the number of skills I get and without being fully upgraded, I get the best out of Fel'mor as a tank just making use of the Tapjoy gems available to me.

I think Nar'ghal has Reflex as the 4th passive skill - that would mean skill pts wasted towards Swiftness, Perception or Strength unless otherwise invested into Gore. I much prefer to pick up Fel'mor from the perspective of a free/limited gem player.

Of course, with good investment, gear not being a problem and every single skill available, I would guess Nar'ghal would be the better hero given the hero was a little weak when initially introduced and was beefed up by the developers. Nar'ghal probably has similar defensive capabilities but a better offensive package.

Hoping to pick up Nar'ghal in the near future via a combination of Tapjoy gems + a discount on Nar'ghal's price!
    Buying Heroes in this order

Felmor
    Kassia
    Nyx

Rest are don't need

I have all heroes except for the 2 new ones. Had the rest of them at level 30, max skills.

My main team is

Felmore, nyss kassia Z'dar. Have all of them at level 40 best team.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Interesting thoughts on these characters.

I have all purples on Nar'Ghal ANSI would say he handles damage just as well as felmore if not better. The big upside is his hits are hard and quite fast. His specials don't taunt enemies but do damage, crowd control and give him a defense boost.

His leap ability is lacking. It's damage is minimal and the animation takes too long. Bit his other two skills are fantastic.

I agree with chrilion1 that felmore is great and I like his damage as better than all of the coin bought characters, but I don't see how Z'Dar does more damage than Nar'Ghal. It really depends on gear I would say. I have both Z'Dar and Nar'Ghal with purple lvl7 and Z'Dar hits for 600-700crits for 850. His attack is pretty fast About 1.5 hits to Nar'Ghal's 1. Nar'Ghal hits for almost 950-1100 and crits for like 1800. Now keep in mind I have all dmg skills for both maxed. The bonus curt dmang on Nar'Ghal is insane and his movement speed more than makes up for him not being ranged. The main reason I use him is def. on the hard fights he has alot more than Z'Dar ever can which turns the tables.

I think that if you had to pick and your gear was just ok felmore is the way to go first over Nar'Ghal. If you have great gear to spare (purple) and you don't have issues beating lvls you could go Nar'Ghal. I personally would want both.

I would buy them in this order

Felmore
    Kassia
    Nyxx
    Nar'Ghal (more for fun)

My team is always. Nar'Ghal. Felmore. Kassia. Nyxx.