Difficulty rating makes no sense!

vorazanvorazan Registered Users 1 Posts
Ok so I'm pretty pissed off right about now. The difficulty rating of a given mission doesn't make any sense. What is that number? Is it the suggested party level? Or is it some sort of imaginary number?

For example, I'm at party level 77, so I've been able to do most missions up to difficulty 30.

The ogre warlord mission, Hard difficulty has a rating of 26. Easy. I get through entire mission but then the ogre in the end of mission one shots my entire party instantly. WTFff.....

Just be honest with your ratings, or at least explain what the numbers are. Currently it is nothing more but a ploy to get you to the end of level and then make you pay money to revive. Only to be insta killed again.

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    play balance and wonky difficulty ratings are an oft discussed topic here. Count on the Boss levels Ogre, fire demon, goblin queen, ice demon etc. as being 1/3 more difficult than a like rated mission. Another way to look at it is to view the rewards. When your party is strong enough to not be able to use the offered reward then you will be able to beat the mission.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    When your party is strong enough to not be able to use the offered reward then you will be able to beat the mission.
    ROFL that made my day. So true.