Options

Grazzak & Oda

BusybatBusybat Registered Users 8 Posts
Hello, was curious to know if anyone has gotten the new heroes- Grazzak & Oda

If yes, can someone be kind enough to list down what skills they have and the general impression of the hero?
IMO, its too bloody expensive on the totems.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    LateralustLateralust Registered Users 7 Posts
    O'da:
    Bombastic: throws a pack of bombs that burns the enemies for 10 seconds.

Sniper shot: shoots the enemy with 500% damage

Jet pack attack: shoots beneath hero, makes max damage and stuns enemy

Basically this is the best long range hero by far... the bombastic skill kills all the enemies that hit by burning them, the sniper shot makes around 3200-3500 damage with a blue gun tier 6 level 8 and the jet pack attack almost always kills any sub-boss/bosses in close distance.

Grazzak only got it to level 10 so I can't tell how is it but it seems that nothing got to do against O'da.
  • Options
    kellere32kellere32 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Btw did the issue when you buy the hero with level equal to level of your highest hero fixed? In other words what is the level of hero that you by for tokens?
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    I think everyone has got them from the random chest so far I have been saving tokens from the start of the new real sense and I only still have 3900 tokens and I started with 500. Going to take weeks and I think I will try my luck with the random chest at this rate.
  • Options
    Eziekial wrote: »
    I think everyone has got them from the random chest so far I have been saving tokens from the start of the new real sense and I only still have 3900 tokens and I started with 500. Going to take weeks and I think I will try my luck with the random chest at this rate.

I did a small search and didn't come across any chest that says you may get the new heroes. Whereabouts of this random chest u referring to please?
  • Options
    LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    In the event store you can buy a chest for 175 tokens and new units are in there, however they are not always present in the chest as a prize. Furthermore, which one os present in the chest dends on the event that is underway.
  • Options
    Thanks for confirmation!

Last question (:o), do the heroes from the boxes come out as lv 1 characters or still based on the highest hero lv in the current party?
  • Options
    vemareddy.gazzalavemareddy.gazzala Registered Users 8 Posts
    I got Oda from the tokens and comes with the skill based on the highest hero in the current party
    Busybat wrote: »
    Thanks for confirmation!

Last question (:o), do the heroes from the boxes come out as lv 1 characters or still based on the highest hero lv in the current party?
  • Options
    ChugglesChuggles Registered Users 1 Posts
    I got Grazzak from the random chest, he started at lvl 1. The issue now is that once he reached lvl 8 the game fails to load any instance I take him to... So he's currently unusable and I've tried everything even a reinstall and nothing.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    It's a bug. He's not in the assignment screen that comes up just before a mission. You have to assign him from the Heroes screen.